• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parting out 2 Yamaha Warriors!!! look!! has pictures!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
how much you want for the round lights with mount? they have the bulbs and wires? thanks.

Just thought I would let you know I just paypal'd the cash over to seller for the round headlights/mounts etc...
Sorry, didn't want you to miss any other that might come for sale

Cheers
O

White Plastics

Hey,

How much for all the white plastics? And do you have the front fender mounts with the bolts to go with?

THANK YOU!!

forward/reverse switch for '87

off of an '87, forward/reverse switch, front bumper mailed to 91745??

Are you still parting out?? I'm looking for a late model 89+ axle carrier, and the rear brakes, rotor, caliper, and sprocket.

do you have a good cam and rocker arm or complete head thats in good condition and axle for a 93 if so let me know how much

cdi box 97-01 warrior

need cdi box. got one? price shipped to 54929? 97-01 warrior

Do you have a head pipe and mid pipe for sale separate? How much shipped to Hamilton, Ontario Canada L8J 2E6?

thanks!
BRandon

I realize this thread is ridiculous old but if u still partin warriors I need carb to intake boot and stock or quiet exhaust.

I need the set of round headlights, tail light with bracket, and the cover that goes on the handlebars with the reverse/neutral lights. Shipping to 36067. Have paypal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back