• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parting out 2 Yamaha Warriors!!! look!! has pictures!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

opey18

Reaction score
Everyone there is way to many photos to list on here it would take forever go to my photo bucket album http://s1081.photobucket.com/albums/j359/opey18/

u guys let me know wat u want and ill send u a pm....will except money orders and paypal!!! and any questions u can also call or text 419 796 0909 names cody let me know

Let me know the prices including shipping for the black tank cover, rappy thumb throttle, skid plate, that 87 bumper, and a complete airbox with lid and tubes. What would take to have them rear mud tires and wheels? I shoulda got them while i was over there haha

I might be interested in a head if the other interested guys dont take them. But I do need a good solenoid.

Last edited:
I'd be interested int he silver front wheels and tires. If beastly decides agains the Mudsharks, Let me know. I WANT those wheels
Send me a PM with pricing shipped to 64048.
\

Last edited:
Haha I want those wheels too put me in line shipping to pa 19605. And a price on those hand guards too

I could use ignition switch with key and kill/start switch. I have paypal with holes burning in it :D

id like 2 front wheels and a top end how much you charge?

just picked up the bottom end tonight, great to deal with you. man i really wish i had more money, i would had bought a ton more parts off ya. hopefully this bottom end works out for me. glad i was this close to you while at college to just drive there and pick it up.

beastly he has another complete bottom end that i looked at. it had a wiseco connecting rod and pretty sure it was a wiseco crank in it also, not a stock crank, along with some for aftermarket piston. the case at the sprocket was broke, but didnt actually break where it leaked oil, just couldnt mount up the stock plastic chain guard. looked like a very good bottom end, its the one in the blue frame in the pics that im talking about. im not sure what he has left for jug and cylinder heads though.

Where you located? How much for a rear fender? White or red. (They both uncracked and unmelted?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back