• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parting out 2 Yamaha Warriors!!! look!! has pictures!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
middle point, ohio.....its over here my lima ohio u might know where thats at....it that other guy takes the front white fenders ill sell the back whites, the red one has a crack along the where back of the seat is its unnoticeable

How much for the white rears? Wish I woulda known 87 was gettin an engine off yah, I would of had him pic up those fenders for me.

just got another 87 warrior in today plastic is best plastic ive seen for a 87...ill post more pictures tomorrow

ill have to see wat shippings gonna cost....ill let u know tomorrow...and everything else ill get shipping prices for everyone else

how much you want for the round lights with mount? they have the bulbs and wires? thanks.

I need a Gas cap and an outerwears for a K&N if ya have one.

what you looking to get for 2 good front shocks. could you measure just the spring and let me know.

You guys gotta text or call him, he dont get on here much but he'll answer his phone quickly. Good guy to deal with i might add.

i'm kinda looking for a white tank cover and a white front grill. Saw you have/had a tank cover. Still got them? Got grill?

I got white tanks cover. No hood though. Cheap too!

That would be good if you had both, I would like to find both so that i would have all white plastic to go with my new graphics you are working on. How cheap you talking about? May work something out since you going to be shipping to me anyways

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back