Oil Leaking from the Stator Wires.

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YamahaWarriorGasGas

Reaction score
So I thought my oil Seal was bad on my Foot shifter and replaced it still leaking. Then changed the countershaft seal thinking it was that throwing the oil onto the Stator side of engine and stator case and Nope not that either. So I pressure washed my bike and ran it for a bit to see where the **** this oil was coming from! Turns out it's coming from where the Stator Wires come out of the case... it looks to be that whoever owned it before me either used gasket maker or something in there. Can anyone turn me on the right direction for how to fix this please! Thankyou y'all are Lifesavers seriously have all helped me so much!

I work at Lowes so I bought a can of that flex shot with the really pointy tip jabbed it in the hole where the wires come out and squirted it in there pretty good! Not a Crazy Amount I'll let ya know how it went after my ride to work on it in the AM. *yes I ride my warrior to work everyday*

I don't know how that will hold up to oil but if it doesn't work, pull the stator and get the passage the wire goes through good and clean, and use an rtv like ultra black

Latest posts

Back