Official Tire thread

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As you suggested, yesterday I bought a pair of new carlisse turf tamer tires. I can say that they are the best I ever tried, I highly recommend them. Old school tires for an old school 2 stroke:tup:
qmbs.jpg

ITP GNCC 2 are the tires you want. you will have no complaints except they are a biy of a pain to mount being 6 ply. but you will not be disappointed.

A huge plus on the ITP GNCC tire, being six ply is a plus for puncture resistance and the bite is awesome. They will also drift around corners with precision. And they hold up well to.

Has anyone tried these, STI Tech-4 XC Tire
I'm looking for stock size tires and these are about all I'm finding. If I go 20x11x9 rears I can find the razrs and holeshots and other stuff. I also found 22x11x9 GBC xc masters. Will 11wide fit as well as 10wide?

Has anyone tried these, STI Tech-4 XC Tire
I'm looking for stock size tires and these are about all I'm finding. If I go 20x11x9 rears I can find the razrs and holeshots and other stuff. I also found 22x11x9 GBC xc masters. Will 11wide fit as well as 10wide?

Yes 22x11x9 GBC xc masters will fit very well.

I just bought a set of GBC xc masters and they are the same pattern as my Maxxis Razr2 tires I have on my Z400 for almost half the price.
GREAT 6 ply tire!! :tup:

I have 22x11-9 gbc xc masters on the front and 22x7-10 gbc xc masters on my warrior and i love them I will be buying them again in a heart beat

Here are my experiences on rear tires.

I had mud lite on my old warrior for 3 years. Rode in trails, mud, snow and sand. I never got stuck so I love it. It had like 60 percent left on the quad when I sold it.

I currently have holeshot xcr on my warrior. I like how I am able to slide around on berms at dirt/sand mixed track. It is good in the trails too. I already am wearing the threads out fast in less than 2 months.

I am looking to get mud/snow tires for winter season. I would get mud lite again but I am looking to try something new. I am leaning toward bear claw and 4 snow. I will use 4 snow when it is snowing out. When the weather is clear and the roads are plowed, I will use bear claw to ride on the streets to get to the trails.

Bear claws do great in the snow and slides around when u want almost as good as the holeshots, who knows you might be retiring the 4 snows, be shure to let us know how the bear claws do against 4snow

Damn, it's sure been about a year since this thread was touched at all...just came upon it as an attempt to research some tires that I was about to buy...and it worked! GBC XC-Masters shipped and to arrive within the week! I've heard (from this thread or not...idk) that I'm gonna have issues with the GBCs if I don't have a beadlock wheel...well, I don't really wanna spend morte money for one, you guys think it'll be an issue? Always figured that non-beadlocked ones were fine because they make 'em. Also, have some 4-ply Dunlop KT-701s on the front, are those good? I feel like I'd have trouble with the quad wanting to roll back ith the 22" Dunlops in front and 20" GBCs in the back...will it be a problem? And radial tires...heard they're suited more for road travel (which is why basically ALL car tires are radial...), so would they be good in the woods, or is it good that I got the bias-ply tires? I was in between the Artrax XC Radials and the GBCs. Heard less worse aout GBCs so I went with them, but the cheapest price I found for the Artraxes was about 10 bucks cheaper than I paid for the GBCs...should I have just bought the radials? (both 6-ply, by the way...) Sorry for typing a book, but have accumulated a bunch of questions through my research!

Reactant

Artrax MX

I just bought Artrax MX 20 x10 rear and 22 x7 fronts. I think they @230$ shipped from motorsport. I love them so far. Only thing is the 22 fronts are more like 20.5

Back