New vroom vroom toy

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i love north Georgia! spot something behind a barn stop and ask make a stupid low offer and i get it XD

black claims to have sent my parts... idk. if he did they'll be here tomorrow or the next day probably

ok got the ball rollin again! bought a '88 flywheel from 87warrior917. Turns out they're different and has a raised place to trip the second pulser coil... who knew? lol anyway maybe this fixes it

IT RUNS!!!!!
87warrior917... thank you! i got the flywheel today and it fixed it :D

now i need a carm boot... it sucked a hole in mine :/

Good news. Hope it stays in your collection for awhile (keeping you on this forum more or less.) Only say that because with the deals you get I would be wheeling and dealing too!!!

IT RUNS!!!!!
87warrior917... thank you! i got the flywheel today and it fixed it :D

now i need a carm boot... it sucked a hole in mine :/

Good to here girl!! im glad i could help. Hey i think i actually have an extra carb boot. Do you need the boot going from the airbox to the carb? Im pretty sure i have one

how much???

i never ride in mud so i figure i'll run a clamp on pod filter instead of a airbix filter

if u plan on running just a pod filter i woiuld sugest making an airbox because the tires will fling stuff on it,,, and if you ever cross a creek it will get covered,,,,

if u plan on running just a pod filter i woiuld sugest making an airbox because the tires will fling stuff on it,,, and if you ever cross a creek it will get covered,,,,

i already have one built XD lol.

Ok update... I got my 20" tires on, new carb boot, supertrapp, and plastic's back on it XD. I had problems with the carb slide hanging so i took it on and with the help of a dremel and mothers aluminum polish i got it all polished up and working great. I orderd a brake banjo bolt since i rung one off :eek: lol. and my Emgo (same as K&N) pod filter.
Custom built me a direct shifter and all that jazz... i'll get a few updated pics tomorrow.

ok i rode my warrior around a few days with no airfilter and had it running damn good while i was waiting on my pod filter and it wasn't spittin or back firing or anything but i got my pod filter in today and now it runs good on the bottom end but around 3/4 open on throttle it starts spiting and sputterin and cuttin out... i've raised the needle in the slide and it made it worse so i'm thinking the main jet is big enough... do i need to go with a size bigger pilot?

Back