New vroom vroom toy

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warriorgirl09

Reaction score
first off... STFU about my title :)

It's a 1994 warrior. all plastic was painted lack but i've stripped it to the stock colors and got em looking nice. and i already sent out for a crap load of free stickers XD. it needs bearings front and back, source coil, cdi, seat, thumb throttle and cable, clutch leaver and perch. i also cleaned the wheels up nice :). i paid $75 for it (claimed it was stuck but it had a bad transmission bearing) so i've already pulled the motor and broke it down and changed the bearing and got it all together waiting on the coil so i can put the flywheel cover back on.it's by no means a pretty quad ATM but as yall have seen in my work it wont be long and i'll have it looking nice :).
i'll post pics tomorow.
OH and if anyone has any of the parts laying around i need please LMK i'd rather buy from yall then a asshole on ebay.

I got a carrier with new bearing in it and I'm pretty sure a throttle too. I'll have to look.

i changed the order to front and rear bearings for $28 shipped. if they wear out fast i may get the carrier off of you. the throttle would be awesome! even if you dont have a cable for it i'll pick up a new motion pro for $15.

Photo0185.jpg

Photo0177.jpg

Photo0186.jpg

Photo0187.jpg

Photo0188.jpg

Photo0190.jpg

Photo0191.jpg

Photo0192.jpg

monster JAVA! XD
and FREE STICKERS
plastics aint bolted down so they fit together better :p

the supertrapp and 20inch pure sport bandits came with it. Has half tread shredders on it now (22inch)

drink the drink and cut the can ;) i'll get you measurements of mine tomorrow. i drink those things like a stoner smokes weed. i'll prolly make a monster nitrous cover before long.

Yeah I live off the Local Moca, I always thought it was a sticker or something because it looks like it is shrunken. I've got enough cans to play with it, I don't get desopit for Java cans here anyways lol

cut it to fit heigh wise then cut a section out of the back and wrap it around the rezzy and use the rezzy clamps to hold it on

hack saw blade cut in half, shapend on the back (non teeth side), held vertical to the plastic and scrape the paint off. polish the plastics with sand paper (finer grit each time) i ended with 330 grit. then super fine steel wool, then run a blow torch over them. took me about 5 1/2 hours to do but they look SOOOO much better than flat black

Ok bad news. this and new parts for my truck has to go on the back burner for now :/. My grandmother had a stroke around 7:30am last friday morning. they brought the helicopter in from atl and flew her to Emory university hospital. she's had 4 more light strokes while she's been there. they've got it under control now and she's doing good and expected to come home in the next few days. Luckily it didn't effect anything but her speech. I've been driving the 85 mile one way trip everyday since Friday. she's 82 y/o and expected to make a full recovery. But I've not spent much time with her the past few years and this has woken me up and since she's my last remaining grandparent i'm going to hold off on the money blowing on truck/atv/crotch rockets and spend it with her.
Sorry to the people i was in the process of buying parts from! maybe i'll get back to it after the first of the year.

everyone here in Philly's praying for your GM

and i hope all works out well for your family,stay up and see you when you come back to business.....

Here's my brother new project....and the "sorta non rusted" frame its gunna be sittin on.

GetInline-1-1.jpg

GetInline-5.jpg

not a bad lookin truck... is it the v6 or 22R? 5speed i'm guessing? tail/brake light burnt out on mine so i orders a couple L.E.D ones off ebay... along with some 194's (dash lights) in red and white (also L.E.D. 10 of each for $2 a pack)

i got to figure out what to do to the bed on my truck :/ it has no bottom :/ gotta love the south! lol. i'm thinking about putting house sub floor (completely water proof) in the bottom and then bondo what little is on the sides. spray in bed liner. then seal the truck and sand blast it and paint it back red.

Its a 22r 5speed. Bulletproof!

The center of the bed is cut out in this one as well. But there is a sheet of diamond plate sittin on-top of it. My bros gunna seal the edges of the cut and wield it to the bottom of the bed.

wrong... the transmission is indeed bullet proof but the engines are not! the 20R's are a bitch to kill! they used steal timing chain guides that wore evenly with the rings/cylinders, timing chain/cam gear. when thet built the 1st gen 22r they swapped over to cheap brittle plastic guides that wore to quick and would cause the engine to jump out of time and 99% of the time cause piston/valve contact. judging by the body style i'm guessing it has the short block/tall head 22r in it. i'm not a fan of those (still good motors with a steel guide conversion) but the head isn't interchangeable with the 20r/1st gen 22r blocks. Moral of the story.... he would be wise to buy a steel guide conversion kit

Back