New vroom vroom toy

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks great. I take it you've been riding already? Were'd you put the YFM stickers at?

omfg! pics! i can't believe it haha

just messing with ya. it's coming along nicely.

yup been riding the hell out of it.

yes the stem is bent just the slightest little bit straight back.

nope i didn't but aftermarket pegs.

gonna wash it tomorrow since it's finally drying up here and i'll get "clean" pics of it

i wish people would stop offering me money for my ****! i may be selling the warrior haha... someone offered me $1000 as she sits. Thats $700 profit :)
then i'll get back to work on my john deere 317 and the timberwolf 250 4x4

well he didn't have a truck so he's suppose to be back friday to get it.

i'm thinking about buying a '77 liftback celica GT for a badass project car haha

I had a mojave. There fun! DOHC. TO bad the oil gally in those things werre crap. Cam doesn't get enough oil and you end up f'in the whole engine. It's what happened to ours.

Had to get aftermarket parts for too.

Man, I'd hate to be your boyfriend. You'd trade me off in a matter of days.

You keep anything?

lol i keep my truck XD na i want a 125 race bike :). traded the mojave for a $1500 gaming computer that i personally built 2 weeks ago for a friend and a 52 inch HDTV lol. PLUS i have 2 complete motors left and 3 boxes of engine parts and a radiator and some other **** got the mojave that i figured up on ebay to be worth around $800 :D i love dumbass people.

Back