New Trailer

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who won tonight George!? Yankees baby! They aren't going anywhere anyways. No pitching and too old. But I said the same thing in 09... Cards a great team to like.

Thanks Frit...neither did i till we tried to be honest..& The cubs hurt my head to just even think about liking them thou..but I'll take Samardzija. He look good in pinstripes I bet...

And I personally could never ever go riding with a Red Sox fan so know how u feel Frit--but give George a chance!! Haha

At the time Frit I was living in Edwardsville so the insult was towards me as well that's what I'm sayin. I wear the redneck brand proudly as well although I'm a city boy lol.

Jimmy the Yanks have always been a bunch of over paid underachievers these past 10 years not to mention Mr. Steroid lol. Great players but can't get that team chemistry put together. 6 more inches (that's what she said) and the Cards had that game in the bag with the ever so close Molina flyball at the top of the wall I believe it was in the 11th.

Yea it was close. I thought it was a HR. Dude Im a born & bred Yankee fan. Born in 78; I was proud as a kid they won that year. Loved Mattingly & suffered my entire childhood with a crappy team that I wish would make the playoffs. I live 30 min from the bronx & love the bleachers. Sec 202 are my seats. I try to go every tues night they are at Home.

Love the Yanks; the NY rangers; the KC Chiefs; and Driver #88. All have my heart

Well they made up for it in the mid to late '90's and earlier 2000's. Pretty much a dynasty at that time!

Same here brother, born and bred Cards fan. Born in '74. As a kid growing up I had the exact opposite experience as you. Was a little league All-Star and loved watching the Cards win. Cards won the WS in '82 against the Brew Crew, went in '85 and '87, lost but exciting!

Cards, Blues, and Rams...even though the Rams suck I am loyal, and I too envy Driver #88 how can you not!

What's sad that as a cubs fan, I can still name all the cardinal starters for the 82 W.S. But hell I was only 9 then and didn't know any better, lol. I was joking about the redneck comment being an insult, it doesn't bother me at all. But I do want you to know that I can help you with being a cards fan, there is therapy for that but it involves high voltage and a rubber hose, lmao.

I don't take offense to the redneck insult, it just kills me that the Chicago natives believe we are all rednecks below the Cook County border. My line of work is HVAC and building engineering. If you could only see the type of work these guys up there have done, you would ask yourself why are they calling me a redneck lol.

Rubber hoses and electricity sounds a bit kinky there Frit. Hope you're not into bondage lmao!

BTW-I did go riding today and posted some videos in the video thread and pics in the What did you do with your quad today? thread. Good times sorry you missed out

When the Zombie Apocalypse happens we all gonna wish we knew some rednecks. The city people gonna be the first to go. Trust me... They are just cattle.

Guys im a Redneck LOL no ****, I live in the boonies. When you hear the banjos playin you better start runnin. All jokes aside im not a racist asshole I try to get a long with everyone. BTW Jimmy the trailer looks awesome. I too wish a zombie apocalypse would happen.

Guys im a Redneck LOL no ****, I live in the boonies. When you hear the banjos playin you better start runnin. All jokes aside im not a racist asshole I try to get a long with everyone. BTW Jimmy the trailer looks awesome. I too wish a zombie apocalypse would happen.

I'm not racist I hate everybody the same

Sent from my SCH-S950C using Tapatalk 2

Old thread; but I sold this trailer today. Had it listed on craigslist for 375$; got 300$. That's about what it cost me new & with the plywood I added; so I'm happy. Nice trailer but just too small. Kinda sad to see it go...haha

Back