New Trailer

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BTW-nice trailor Jimmy!! you put it together fast! it will come in handy.

George its def gonna come in handy! I cant ride in the woods behind my house because my neighbors complained and called the cops. It doesn't really go anywhere anyways so its not a big loss to me. In the part of NY that I live in; motocross is completely frowned upon and I feel the discrimination. I have to drive at least 70 miles to not be bothered or bother anyone when ripping my quad. I want to move very badly. So yes this trailer my new baby..

Ed I didn't even think to use green treated wood until you mentioned it. I will definitely. Going to lumber yard tomorrow. Thanks man

either that or get the regular plywood and coat it in Rhino liner or the cheaper Hurculiner at wal mart that way it won't rot and when it rains it will still be grippy

I'm gonna use bed liner spray on the plywood on my Sled Bed trailer when I re do the floor

Thanks for the good ideas. Yea the wood will rot. Didn't even think about that. I was thinking diamond plate but its too expensive.

Im gonna cheat on my trailer for grip!!! When I bought my place, there was the old woven side hardside pool liner hiding under the back deck!! Grippy enough and water resistant!!

Got the trailer bed put on. All registered and readybto haul!
Ready to go to the trails!!

Thanks bro! Yea she does fit perfect. I fit 2 machines with em sideways....
The Mud was ridiculously awesome today

Haha nope! But they didn't budge. And with the lighter trailer it didn't put such a strain on my jeep. Very happy with it. Gonna paint the plywood black and possibly add some sort of lip or rail to put the front tires off the side more.. My buddy suggested a wider piece of plywood-- but I don't like that idea.

Got the trailer bed put on. All registered and readybto haul!
Ready to go to the trails!!

Oh no Jimmy I just now noticed, is that a NY Yankees sticker next to your license plate? If so, I can get you help and get you converted to be a Cardinals fan! lol

@ STLYamWar, A deadbirds fan? Don't you mean Cubs fan! A cards fan, and to think you want me to go riding with you, lol. Ok, let the Cubs jokes fly, I am used to it. At least the Cards give me someone to cheer for in late September and October. And btw, I really like the trailer Jimmy. I didn't think you'd be able to fit 2 quads on it. Nice job man!

C'mon Frit.... suppose I'll have time to get you converted too. You are just as close to STL as I am. About a 40 mile drive to Busch. I used to manage a few guys from Chi-Town and my wife is from there. Did you know that anyone living south of Cook County is considered a redneck? Doesn't that make you want to stop rooting?

Hell, the governor is unaware that Illinois extends south of Cook county. I wear the redneck brand quite proudly, so what is it you're trying to say,lol. You are right on one thing though, I do believe Busch Stadium is about 44 miles from my door. So anyway, did you go riding today?

Back