New Trailer

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimmyde78

Reaction score
I bought a 4x8 utility trailer from Harbor Freight today. They had it on sale for 269$ AND I had the 20% off coupon so I got it for 230$. Now I just have to build it.

Had to check all parts were there.
1195 Lb load capacity. Enough to carry 2 quads. I got tired of renting the Uhaul monstrosity I've been using.

Starting to look like a trailer! I had to stop today to go to work. I'll finish tomorrow hopefully. Have it wired up and all with lights. Then Monday I'll get 3/4 inch plywood for the floor.

Thx. I love harbor freight for certain things. Actually alot of things. But my ratchets will always be Snap-on. Had my ratchet since back when they made my quad now that I think about it. 19 years. Crazy.

I buy from Harbor Freight too, They have killer deals sometimes with their coupon page. Cant beat Snap-on, I need to actually buy some new tools, But what I got gets the job done. I bet your counting hours down till you get the Full Flights lol

Oh yea I'm so amped. I ordered the brake lines last night. Totally can't wait.

Bro I meant to message you before you ordered them, On Ebay they are some new +2 braided lines from Hydrodynamics for $28 a set shipped.

Bro I meant to message you before you ordered them, On Ebay they are some new +2 braided lines from Hydrodynamics for $28 a set shipped.

Damn that's a good deal. Well its all good. I got a nice set of speedlinez. Gonna be awesome.

Hurry up Jimmy so you and Deathstroke can get over here to WI for our Black River Falls Ride next weekend

Just need to wire the thing tomorrow & I'll get the plywood to make the bed by the end of the week. I'm proud of this lil trailer. 1195lb load capacity

same here Jimmy! its probably 8 hours for me. We need to find a a central location for all of to go ride one weekend.

Haha 16 hours 47 min away is Black river falls WI. And that's with light traffic, maps says.

so leave Thursday night when traffic is slow and you'll be here by Noon Friday Lol

Back