• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

NEW DEAL!!!PEP w/ rezzie's and Wicked Arms.....

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah same here...hey i ride woods and race XC if these are set up for MX what all does that mean? and how much does it cost to revalve them for a 140 pound rider?

true true it is a good deal but im anal about looks on my warrior. It all has to match.
If you miss out on a good deal becuae of a color youre an idio. We all want our quads to look how we want them too, but it wouold be alot cheaper to just get these pc'd then it would to buy new.

true true it is a good deal but im anal about looks on my warrior. It all has to match.

shock covers...even tho i dont like them but i would rather have them instead of payin full price for shocks.

[quote:ysmtclzl]true true it is a good deal but im anal about looks on my warrior. It all has to match.
If you miss out on a good deal becuae of a color youre an idio. We all want our quads to look how we want them too, but it wouold be alot cheaper to just get these pc'd then it would to buy new.[/quote:ysmtclzl]
Some times its kind of risky pc a-arms

Yeah same here...hey i ride woods and race XC if these are set up for MX what all does that mean? and how much does it cost to revalve them for a 140 pound rider?

The woods and trails are where these shocks spent 98% of the time. I thought that they were great in the woods. The reason I got them set up for MX was cause every once in a blue moon we would hit up some tracks and I wanted to be able to handle jumps. The faster you go over the rough stuff in the woods the smoother these shocks are. I wish they fit my YFZ cause I would keep them if they did.

[quote:cgobxpqk]true true it is a good deal but im anal about looks on my warrior. It all has to match.

shock covers...even tho i dont like them but i would rather have them instead of payin full price for shocks.[/quote:cgobxpqk]

idk about the socks, i know you can always get shock covers. But idk if i pass up a good deal unless im going to resell them for more but if ther going on my quad they have to be how i want them.

TTT........shocks are pending sale......A-arms up for grabs....looking to get 250 OBO shipped plus your stock tie rods. Let me know....i'm back on everyday so i'm always checking.

Meh i might be able to deal with the blue. If you hold on to them for a like a month or somthing i can get the money but seems like that wont be a problem with how long they have been sitting.

Meh i might be able to deal with the blue. If you hold on to them for a like a month or somthing i can get the money but seems like that wont be a problem with how long they have been sitting.

I think blue would look good on your warrior..if i actully wanted to keep spending money on my warrior these would be in my garage..but i dont think its worth it if you want to be competitive in the racing scene

[quote:f1szavxe]Meh i might be able to deal with the blue. If you hold on to them for a like a month or somthing i can get the money but seems like that wont be a problem with how long they have been sitting.

I think blue would look good on your warrior[/quote:f1szavxe]

U think so? My warrior is black and red

I know..when i started my rebuild i was gunna do that color scheme but decided that i didnt wanna spend the money for plastics..i think it would like nice..if you dont like it them them PC'd..250 is a great deal..

Latest posts

Back