• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

NEW DEAL!!!PEP w/ rezzie's and Wicked Arms.....

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mx350warrior

Reaction score
Hey guys,
I'm selling my PEP Triple rate w/ rezzie's shocks and my Wicked +2 +1 A-arms. They are off of my 2002 Warrior. Beings the wife is the only one that rides the warrior anymore I don't need this front end. As a part of the deal i'll need your stock shocks and tie rods. I paid $700 new for the shocks and $500 for the arms. I'm looking to get $475 for the shocks and $300 for the arms. If you buy them together I'll let them both go for $675.00 plus i'll throw in the air scoops for free. Let me know and we can work something out.
Jimmy

Here's the pics.

eac8354b.jpg

eac831d8.jpg

eac82d95.jpg

Yeah they are from my 2002 warrior but I bought the shocks and arms in 2004-2005. I'm pretty sure that they fit the raptor 350 but you might wanna check into that first

seems like someone said the a arms wont work on a rappy, does anyone know for sure?

They're the same for sure. That info came straight from wicked when I was looking around at extened arms.

Latest posts

Back