• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

NEW DEAL!!!PEP w/ rezzie's and Wicked Arms.....

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a question for you. I don't have my stock arms and shocks. What if I were interested in them and have ASR arms, ASR pro-racer tie rods, and Works shocks? What kind of a deal would you work out then? Or are you set on wanting that amount of money?

Read it again, he said his wife rides it. Doubt he'll bite on it but it's worth a try if I can save some cash....

Here's a question for you. I don't have my stock arms and shocks. What if I were interested in them and have ASR arms, ASR pro-racer tie rods, and Works shocks? What kind of a deal would you work out then? Or are you set on wanting that amount of money?

I'm pretty much after the money. The only thing I would need is stock tie rods and shocks.

I was interested til I seen you needed the stockers. I figure I'm better off keeping them in case I send the other shocks off to be serviced. What did all of you do with your stock ones?

Hey guys,
First off I have to apologize for not being around. I'm getting married in 2 weeks and we bought a house so i've been very, very busy. I still have the shocks and arms. I'm looking for $475 shipped for the shocks and $675 for the shocks and arms plus I need your Tie rods. Not really looking for any trades beings I don't ride the warrior anymore. I need the cash for the house and the YFZ. Just let me know. Thanks and sorry again.

Latest posts

Back