• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Need a stator for my 01 warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ohmed the stator today and turned out I was right the pick up coil was fried so I tested the pick up on the 92 stator and it was good so I swapped pick ups and rewired the 01 plug to the 92 pick up wires and put her together to check for spark and we have lots of spark so now just have to get a new stator cover gasket and replace 1 exhaust stud and fill her up with oil and she'll be ready to ride... Thanks for the info and help with the ohm readings Bones and Gen1Pat couldn't have done it without your guy's help and if I missed anyone else Thanks

so glad I don't have to buy a new stator wheew!!
but working in 85 degree weather with 110% humidity sucks ass and tomorrow it's supposed to only be a high of 60 wtf

Last edited:
Hey as a temporary gasket you could use some RTV, even if its just to test it all out. Just dont go over board using it or pieces of it will make it to the oil filter and clog it up. Then when you get a new gasket, just prop the quad at an angle and you wont lose your oil!! ( done the propping at an angle a few times!!! LOL )

Hey as a temporary gasket you could use some RTV, even if its just to test it all out. Just dont go over board using it or pieces of it will make it to the oil filter and clog it up. Then when you get a new gasket, just prop the quad at an angle and you wont lose your oil!! ( done the propping at an angle a few times!!! LOL )
Nah!! I think I'll just wait till Friday when I can get a new gasket don't want to chance plugging it up with gasket **** I have over 30 hours of my time into this girl gonna wait and do it right plus I have to get the broken exhaust stud pulled out of the head first and a new one put in before I run her

Back