• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Need a stator for my 01 warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YAMAHAULER

Reaction score
Hey guys I know someone on here has a stator that will work on my 01 warrior laying around don't have the money to buy a new one right now
let alone a used one could maybe work out a trade or something still have some parts from the 92 left and could possibly part way with the head from my 02 motor or cam,valves,stuff like that.
Would really like to get this thing running soon.
I need a stator with these 3 plugs for it to work. I believe 96,97,98,99,00,01 year warrior stator's will work
2012-05-24013044.jpg

pm me or text me anytime if you want to work out a trade or just buy something to help a fellow warrior guy out.
715-529-6743

Last edited:
Sure the stator as a whole is bad? Perhaps its just your pulser coil. What happened when it went out?

no spark it starts sometimes and runs great but when I shut her off and try to start again there is no spark so I thinking pickup coil but the whole stator might be shot so I don't know

I would put my money on the pulser coil only. When its intermittent like that the pulser is bad. Its what was happening on mine. I replaced it and its been fine eveer since

do I just cut the wires and splice a new one in then? rmstator wants like $40 just for the pulsar coil unreal

I'd test it before throwing money at it ... One of friends/family should have a multimeter... Just hop on the phone and call everyone you know .. Or try a parts store they might have one they will lone you.... . I'm borrowing one from parts source for free ...

I'd test it before throwing money at it ... One of friends/family should have a multimeter... Just hop on the phone and call everyone you know .. Or try a parts store they might have one they will lone you.... . I'm borrowing one from parts source for free ...
I was supposed to borrow one from my nephew today but he is nowhere to be found so I can't get it yet

I was definitely gonna probe both the 92 and 01 stator just to see if that was the issue with the 92 also

another thing I forgot to mention during this fiasco is when it wants to start or start haha the only way the start button works is if the kill switch is in the off position if the kill switch is in the run position the start button doesn't work at all took it all apart and cleaned everything and all looks good but still the same

92 start,kill,light switch plugs
2012-05-24183949.jpg

01 lights kill start switch plugs

I did replace the blue wire from the plug all the way back to the tail light and the light works with the switch so don't think it would be the problem.
2012-05-24183919.jpg

Last edited:
do you think that could be a possibility?cause the blue tail light wire was melted all the way to the switch cause the previous owner didn't have the tail light and they connected the power and ground tail light wires together and melted the blue wire from tail light all the way to the light switch (dumb asses)

im just jumping in here, so take it what its worth, do you think thats a factory plug? im thinkin not

the 01 kill switch plug? or the 92 plug?
both are factory the wiring harnesses were the same from 89 through 96 then changed from 97 to 01 and changed again from 02 to 04

ok, i was just thinkin it b more water proof, again i was just chiming in wasnt sure, looks like a plug my dad had in the 70's

Back