• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Need a stator for my 01 warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hahaha really? it's been raining here since 4am we have gotten over 3 inches of rain and are now in a tornado watch till 10pm tonight really nasty **** here lol
no hail yet thank god no room in garage for the 2 cars cause of the 3 warriors sled bed trailer and rocket lol

apparently she'll be riding a warrior, when i get there, im gonna go get my 95 harness, im shitten when i put this **** back together, i hate electrical

nothing to it man most of the plugs are all different so they can't get mixed up the only thing you need to remember is where all the grounds go do that and it will be a breeze

not yet, i dont want all you to steal her, lmao, she's hot !:evilface:

OMG!!! never thought I would say that, I just came across something while I was out looking at the wiring on the 01 this might get long sorry so bear with me... so the lights,kill,start switch has a lone black with white stripe wire with a button plug on the end and the clutch safety switch on the clutch perch has a black wire and a black with yellow stripe wire my son had the black with white stripe wire from the start,kill,lights switch connected to the black with yellow stripe wire from the clutch safety switch connected so I plugged it in the right way and totally bipassed the clutch safety switch and now the start button works with the kill switch in the RUN position so now if I only had a new stator cover gasket I could throw it all back together fill it with oil and see if that was what was causing the no spark issue but I don't have a gasket DAMN IT

Just make sure you don't have the wire on the plug, if you're using an inline spark tester, that is.

well of course it wasn't it still no spark so I'm thinking it's a bad pick-up coil wasn't able to get a ohm meter from my nephew today so couldn't test it to make sure but I'm like 99.9% sure now that is the problem

Back