My warrior before and after the rebuild

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, with the stiffer rear shock I think it's a little ezer to do a wheelie now. O and no I really don't ride that much around here any more. Gets boring after a while.

build a track then. im trying (very very slowly) to at our land. ive got the start of a good little tabletop and planning to put some whoops in someday.

Never rode on a track period. Looking too in the future but for right now I'm a fast paced trail rider myself.

yeah im more for trails myself, but when im out at our land there arent really any trails, and chadwick is 40 miles away (not too far, but have to make a day out of it and go with someone else for safety). its just kinda nice to have something that can keep your interest and play on like a good tabletop or whoops. i cant wait to build whoops and play on them when my shocks come in! yeah!

kinda. like warriorspeed said, the middle is filled in, so its flat. like the top of a table. if you know anything about skating or that stuff, its kinda like a fun box. its got a takeoff ramp, the middle is filled in level with the top of the lip of the takeoff, and a landing ramp and the end (normally longer than the takeoff). hope this helps. when i get mine finished i might try to post some pics if someone else doesnt post one to help.

there are a few tabeltops in there...pics are hard to find

track.jpg

yeah does get the point across. looks like a nicely groomed track. wish mx tracks were like that. and i had enough balls to ride one!

congrats. how big/small was it? whenever it stops raining around here i need to get back on building mine. i can only hit it in low 2nd right now, but since i put the new shocks on the warrior and redid the landing it is much smoother. the table part of it is probably only about 3ft, but it is going to get extended a WHOLE lot more when i get the chance.

Yea the tabletop I jumped wasn't all that big. It was just one some kid built in his back yard. Me and my buddy found it while ridding through the woods.

i hope you asked the guy if you could jump it. i have rode on this guy's little track before, but it was more for dirt bikes with some STEEP little doubles, whoops/rhythm sections (could be rode as doubles), and some berms. it was a nice little track, but i didnt really have the balls to ride it hard back then. i wouldnt have jumped the doubles though. the werent too far apart and the landing was just about as steep as the takeoff! anyway, he didnt mind anyone riding on it as long as they didnt tear anything up from what my buddy told me. apparently he knew the guy or knew a guy that did or something like that, so it was cool. now i can wait to get mine done. thinking about making it about 20ft long. the takeoff is good right now and seems to throw you just right. need to get to work on it!

Back