My warrior before and after the rebuild

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So...is the 2001 Raptor rear shock a direct bolt in???

wow, dont you love rear-enders? you get hit, and end up getting new stuff in the process. i was driving my girlfriend's car and we got rear-ended. she got a newer car (although she has to pay for it) and today we picked up settlement checks from the insurance company. she got $2800 for pain/suffering and loss of wages and i got $2000 for pain/suffering! now she is putting an fmf powercore 4 exhaust system on the 300ex (hers that i got for her) and im getting new shocks and intake for the warrior! its nice how things just seem to work out sometimes. get some pics of the axle and carrier so i can see that bad boy. like the black too. $2200 is a good amount to have in it considering i probably have about double that in mine! bought it for about $3500 15 months ago, so you got a good deal!

Rear view of my warrior.
ef3034b0.jpg

The best pic i had fo the front.
ef30229c.jpg

One more of the rear. its all stock.
ef30212f.jpg

But soon the rear will be all aftermarket. Thanks to a 2006 Brut Force 750 that rear ended me.

damn man, that does sit tall! how well does it corner? i bet its a good trail bike though (as long as you put skids on it). i like the black too man. looks great!

Yea it corners awesome, Not like my z400. I have flipped that thing 3 times now taking a hard corner.

corners better than your z400? damn!!!

yeah i would say damn!!! how could that tall thing corner better than something that is obviously lower? maybe just bad luck on the z? or are the 660 shocks softer than the z400's?

Man,I am diggin that look you have there :eek:

Makes me want to get black rims-maybe in the future.

Looks really good-I dont think having the frame in the bedroom is lame at all,when I lived in Montana some guys I knew rebuilt small-block V-8's in their living room during the winter.It was funny to watch-their pit-bull would lay around in the oil that was everywhere and then roll around on the couch.Yeah,the place was pretty gross-of course they were tweekers to boot :p.(I'm not saying you are like that)
Anyway you should be very proud of your work.I know I have spent a ****-load of $ myself(its only money)I think its very fun to transform **** to badd-ness.

eeewwww! tweakers! BAD STUFF!!!! seems that when people do that crap they just turn into white trash or at least look like when they start losing teeth and getting scabs on their face! i wouldnt mind working on my warrior in my room (if i had enough room with my bed, computer desk, tv, and bird cage!) but my mom would freakin kill me! dont think the landlord (bitch) would like it either!

Thanks man, Yea I power washed every thing before I brought it into my house. But I pretty much rebuilt the hole thing in my room. Yes, I am very proud of what I have done. I think she is sexy as ****!

eeewwww! tweakers! BAD STUFF!!!! seems that when people do that crap they just turn into white trash or at least look like when they start losing teeth and getting scabs on their face! i wouldnt mind working on my warrior in my room (if i had enough room with my bed, computer desk, tv, and bird cage!) but my mom would freakin kill me! dont think the landlord (bitch) would like it either!

Lol i have all that to except for the bird cage, But my room is 20.5 x 13.5
I live in a huge ass 5 bedroom 2 full bath 100 year old far house. So I had lots of room to work.

Here is a side by side before and after. So you all can see how big of a difference there is.

Before:
ef3a3754.jpg

After:
ef3a3e9f.jpg
yea it look's a hole lot better after the rebuiled..how hard is it to wheelie now..

Back