My warrior before and after the rebuild

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

89warrior

Reaction score
My warrior i bought for $400.00
ef3a3754.jpg

Starting to rebuild the warrior
ef3205db.jpg

new black frame, Yes it is in my bedroom. I rebuilt it over the winter.
ef31eedd.jpg

Another pic of the frame with the rappy 660R rear shock
ef31ec7a.jpg

pix of it all finished
ef31e09a.jpg

ef3a3ef5.jpg

ef3a3e9f.jpg

ef3a3e70.jpg

Every one let me know what you think of her. Please be honest! O and i have about $2,200 in her now. Stupid i know, but hey it kept my ass busy all winter.

Here is what i have in it so far. New tires, rims, 2002 plastic, not the hood its off the 89, brand new seat and cover, 2002 tranny gears, cylinder, wiseco 10.5:1 83mm piston, 2002 head with new guts, 2003 stock carb, 2006 rappy 350 full exhaust system, 2001 rappy 660R front and rear shocks. So she is pretty much all shock.

looks nice bro..i like the black..i just think it sets a lil high tho...but other then that is nice...

Really? Man I love how high it sits. The raptor shocks really makes a difference.

man, i think your warrior looks awesome. when i started on mine, i was thinking about blacking it out but went mainly with the stock colors. i dont think spending 2200 on it was stupid at all. look at it this way, for 2600 you basically have a brand new quad and you know that you havent bought someone elses problems. doing all that work to it is half the fun of getting a quad, imho

man, i think your warrior looks awesome. when i started on mine, i was thinking about blacking it out but went mainly with the stock colors. i dont think spending 2200 on it was stupid at all. look at it this way, for 2600 you basically have a brand new quad and you know that you havent bought someone elses problems. doing all that work to it is half the fun of getting a quad, imho

Well thanks for the feedback man. Yea i got really bored over the winter so i figured I'd rebuild to old warrior.

Looks good, how are those raptor shocks in front? I been thinking of putting mine raptor shocks on. With my longer a arms the front feels pretty soft with stock warrior shocks.

Looks really good. I dont think spending the $2200 was stupid at all.

[quote:0jy70lnb]looks nice bro..i like the black..i just think it sets a lil high tho...but other then that is nice...

Really? Man I love how high it sits. The raptor shocks really makes a difference. [/quote:0jy70lnb]yea i like my stuff lower..but they ant nothin wrong whit it..im sure it's good for in the wood's in on the trial's...

looks sick with the rear shock...lovin the black, reminds me of the limted edition banshee. what do ya have for an axel??

looks sick with the rear shock...lovin the black, reminds me of the limted edition banshee. what do ya have for an axel??

Lol funny you ask. Its and the shop right now getting a new rear axle put on. I got hit in the rear by a Brut Force 750! So the guys insurance is paying to have new parts put on. Im have them install a dura blue +2 and a dual row carrier.

Looks good, how are those raptor shocks in front? I been thinking of putting mine raptor shocks on. With my longer a arms the front feels pretty soft with stock warrior shocks.

Man the rappy shocks is the best item I bought for this quad. Adds +6 inch to how high it sits. Plus you can just the warrior as high as you want with these shocks and not have to worry about the landing. Very soft!

ef3b2da0.jpg

ef3b2d2e.jpg

was it stock before, hah wierd i said that

Yes, all but the piston, Before I did the complete rebuild I put a wiseco piston in it. Lol the about 3 months later I did the rebuild of the hole engine.

Back