my new toy :)

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mother fucker pissed me off. i cannot get the damn flywheel off to change the counter balancer chain! so i put it back together and listed it on CL and within 20 min got a offer to trade 2002 kawasaki kdx200 with full fmf gold series, and pro taper phat bars. i'm REALLY thinking about it. i love 2 smokes and it's CLEAN!

KDX2002003.jpg

KDX2002002.jpg

KDX2002004.jpg

KDX2002001.jpg

Tyler said:
DO IT!! I know i would in a heart beat!
you also traded your warrior for a four banger mustang
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

it does look clean and if you like 2 strokes id say get-r-done

it's a '02 and he says the motor has never been apart for a rebuild and it cranks 1-2 kicks cold and 1 kick warm. going to go look my eyes over it tomorrow

hmm a guy just offered me a 1980 it425 (my dad wants it) and $1k in franklins. then me go buy the kdx haha

1998yamahawarrior said:
Tyler said:
DO IT!! I know i would in a heart beat!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey man you can make a little 4 cylinder run! LOL

But ya i agree it does look pretty clean and who dont like 2 smokes!? lol

a hella lot of ppl don't like 2 smokes... mainly cause i own there ass with one haha.
but the kdx fell threw. a guy stopped by and left me a $600 deposit to hold it for him till this Saturday when he'll give me the other $700. then i'm off to go buy a '90 dr350 with clean title and a cb125 twin cafe racer :)

Tyler said:
1998yamahawarrior said:

theres only 2 ways to make a 4 banger mustang fast and they are drop in a 5.0 or the 2.3L turbo out of a tbird turbo coupe

and on the 2strokes i dont mind dirtbikes but most quads suck. and i say most quads because there are some that in stock form are quick as ****

1998yamahawarrior said:
Tyler said:

theres only 2 ways to make a 4 banger mustang fast and they are drop in a 5.0 or the 2.3L turbo out of a tbird turbo coupe

and on the 2strokes i dont mind dirtbikes but most quads suck. and i say most quads because there are some that in stock form are quick as ****

Exactly a turbo is the way to go! cuz you know it would be quick then lol

BIKE SOLD! for my $1300 asking price. i made $800 off that thing lol.
so this thread is now dead. i'm looking for something new

Tyler said:
1998yamahawarrior said:

ya it would be quick cause i had a turbo coupe thunderbird that was stock and could do a hell of a burn out and whip the car sideways. if your gonna do that make sure to get the 5 speed tranny to.

1998yamahawarrior said:
Tyler said:

ya it would be quick cause i had a turbo coupe thunderbird that was stock and could do a hell of a burn out and whip the car sideways. if your gonna do that make sure to get the 5 speed tranny to.

Its already got the 5 speed tranny in it.

and warrior girl are you going to get that '90 dr350 and that cb125 twin cafe racer?

Back