my new toy :)

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warriorgirl09

Reaction score
well unless the guy turns out to be a dick i'll have it this sunday :D
It's a 1993 Suzuki DR650S. only problem is it wont go into 2nd gear (my guess is bent shift fork) i'm trading my cr250 that i paid $75 for for it :D.

DSC04325.jpg

DSC04324.jpg

that looks like a lot of fun! but those early 90's paint and graphics kill me. ;D ;D

hecker1 said:
that looks like a lot of fun! but those early 90's paint and graphics kill me. ;D ;D

i've already got monster, NGK, and wiseco decals to go back on it and make it look some better :)

Tyler said:
what was wrong with that cr250 when you bought it for $70? lol

dumbass before me didn't put circlips on the wrist pin and it had grooves in the cylinder big enough to stick a pencil through. gonna cost $200 easy to fix the engine then whatever else was wrong

Nice , I have a Honda XL650 that I went all out custom with . It is super Moto style ,but set up for all street

i'm gonna be trail riding with my uncle and cousin. they've got '04 klr650's
those things are way to damn big! freakin 6 gallon gas tank

Haha welcome to the club. I bought a '90 DR350S for $800 in about the same condition. Another $800 later it looks better than the new dual sports. You going to keep it on the road? They're a blast man. My dual sport was probably the best money I ever spent on a toy.

And have fun riding off road with those hogs, I rode a few times with a guy that has a KLR650, thing might as well be a harley with DOT knobbies, he can't keep that thing upright and in a straight line to save his ass! My DR350 isn't a full blooded dirt bike either, with 50/50 DOT tires on it, but it handles a hell of a lot better in the rough.

they've only turned there klr's over 2-3 times. it's not really that hard if you just know how to ride em

YAY I GOT IT!!!!!
got it running in about an hours... 2nd gear is GONE! i been riding it but i have to skip 2nd

WOOT! found a whole good transmission for $20 :D hehe.
now if i can find a damn flywheel puller i'll be set!!!

eh so so i reckon. keeping busy and staying tired haha but the docs say i'm gonna be okie dokie!

well i sold my Blaster and i now have the cash to got the other crap i need "rings, sprockets, chain etc)

Back