My new front end =]

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah me and ben, 93warriorridr on here. He rebuild his engine like a month before i got my warrior and he really knows what hes doing so hes been just telling me what to do and ive been learning. He really does know his ****. The only thing we didnt know was when we were doing the bottem end on something but i called my machanic that does work for me for free and he told me how to do it. The only resion i dont give it to that guy to do is that he is jamed with work and he lives like 45 min away and i always have to get it to take **** off like the flywheel he doesnt have a puller so i had to get it for that and then i had to go to look at a parts i have to buy, its just a pain.

But why, i thought i told you i was doing all motor work.

Okay well i just bid on an edel for my warrior its over in 8 days. Hopefully i get it. Ill **** my pants if i do. Becuase all i need after that is a k&n clamp on filter to get it running. Then my prm nerfs and bumper then its raceable.

GOD!!! im sooooooo excited to start racing again. Im not really excited to get my bike done though becuase i will hate the break in process, its going to kill me knowing i have all that power between my legs now and i cant open her up for 10 hours or how ever long i have to go slow with it.

Okay well i just bid on an edel for my warrior its over in 8 days. Hopefully i get it. Ill **** my pants if i do. Becuase all i need after that is a k&n clamp on filter to get it running. Then my prm nerfs and bumper then its raceable.

GOD!!! im sooooooo excited to start racing again. Im not really excited to get my bike done though becuase i will hate the break in process, its going to kill me knowing i have all that power between my legs now and i cant open her up for 10 hours or how ever long i have to go slow with it.
I have always heard that its better to break to motor in how you will always be riding it..every1 i know has gone by this

Well compaired to what it was before, compleatly stock to now. Overbore .20 high compress piston, race cam, edel carb, hfm slip on, and open box....yeah its going to be a lot faster then it was before.

[/quote]
I have always heard that its better to break to motor in how you will always be riding it..every1 i know has gone by this[/quote]

I have never herd of that. Ill have to ask the guy that helps me with motor work what i should do.

[quote:f85wcpbe]Hahaha i got it this morning and i know how to mount it to the stem but idk how to mount it anywhere else. The guy said the bumper but im still waiting on getting one and even if i had one it doesnt look like it would mout up. Can anyone help me with a pic or something.
Nigger rigging!!![/quote:f85wcpbe]

Hahahaha i did. well i havent done it yet but i found how to and its really good. Im going to cut off part of a stearing stem and use that to hold it. Its way too confuseing to explain so ill get pics when i do it.

how did you modify the armadillo skids to fit your a-arms? i just ordered some wicked +2 +1 arms & need some skids. please let me know. thanks

I just orderd my edel last night $300 on ebay almost brand new. So now all i need is my clamp on K&N fliter and my hydrolic clutch. Im ordering my air filter this week some time, then i have to wait till my next pay check till i get the clutch.

After that its only rideable, not raceable. I still need a bumper and a grab bar. Then i want to get nerfs. All of that will be prm. Another $350 in parts for all that.

I know a few people will disagree with me but your eventually gona really regret all this man...trust me

I know a few people will disagree with me but your eventually gona really regret all this man...trust me

That is a good point..Just think you could have put the $650 on a down payment and you could be making payments for $150 bucks a month and it would have something brand new and better. Or buy something used for about what you have into the warrior right now. I bet you could get a 400 or 450.
I don't regret sticking some money into my warrior as most of the stuff I've bought and sold has paid for itself. I'm just waiting for the new quads to come out next year..

I really do love my warrior. And i know you guys think its a bad idea to put all this money into it but i think its going to be funny to beat 450's on a warrior. Does it really matter Its my money and i like what im doing with it. Why dont you all tell dave this?

Settle down. I realize you like your warrior I was just stating my opinion about what I feel is gona happen. Anyways it is your money and I dont care what you do with it, you could burn it for all I care. Anyways dave spent a ton of dough on his warrior and he likes it, not everyone is gona agree with what you do in life, thats just how it is. I dont agree with a lot of stuff people do and I have right to post my opion, which is what I did. Anyways good luck with the warrior and good luck beating the 450's.

Dude i didnt mean to get offencive, i didnt mind that you said im waisting my money thats what i get every day from my haha. But yeah i have beaten 450's already in a xc race, compleatly stock and with a bad clutch hahaha.

But ive been thinking about it and one of my friends is loaded and hes going to get the ktm 525 when it comes out and im going to buy his outlaw off of him when he does. But thats only a thought and thats not for a couple years, idk i might find something else i might like better, or i might just keep the warrior. who knows.

Guess I just took it wrong. Yeah those outlaws would make a nice xc machine, but if I would be buying a new one the ktm is looking pretty sweet, but wont be buying a new one till I graduate hs.

Same here i dont plan on getting anything else unless i get an amazing deal intill i get out of high school. My plan is to pay for like half then get the rest payed for as my graduation present, hahaha i think its a good plan but i dont think my parents will go for it.

Ben and I almost finished the engine today. But there was a set back :'( :'(....We broke off a bolt, lost a bolt, need studs for the exhaust, i need a spark plug, i need to ajust my rocker spacing, and the spring on the clutch on the outside of the engine broke. Soo i was looking at price, and i just adding up all that **** and i was like wow, this suck. Then out of no where my friend calls me and didnt even know i had all these problems and finds a warrior engine with a seased lower end for $50 so that solved all my problems becuase i need the head for my other motor. Im soo excited.

Just a little update.

Back