My new front end =]

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hello everyone, been on vaca since the 21st, and im on my uncles computer now.

I dont have an edel yet, idk where you guys herd that from, i want one really bad though.

The a-arm guards are armidillo off road skids. I bent the backs flat with some heat, hammer, and a vise. Only three of the 4 brackets work but its on their tight.

Also i love that rappy, i love the black on black and the plastic cuts they are B.A.

Well ill be home on the 4th so expect me on every day again, i know you all bumbed that im comeing back.

Glad to hear you are making progress on your warrior. I've yet to ride mine, but plan to this month. Thanks for the info on the skid plates.

Decided on a car yet?

Ok, I'll answer the question then...lol. The "+" are caster adjustable also, where the standards are not. You'll see the difference in the heim joints on the upper A-arm mounts, the regular ones don't have them.

I don't like the ball joint ends... I think they would wear out quickly and need a lot of maintance.

Decided on a car yet?

What

and yeah i know what all that stuff on the a-arms are know and i have it all set up good.

And no im doing all the work myself with ben and yes i want an aftermarket carb and no it hasnt ran yet because its split in half. :'(

[quote:nuouhwff]
Decided on a car yet?

What

and yeah i know what all that stuff on the a-arms are know and i have it all set up good.

And no im doing all the work myself with ben and yes i want an aftermarket carb and no it hasnt ran yet because its split in half. :'([/quote:nuouhwff]

Meant to type carb.

O yeah im getting the edel, i thought i best just save up and get a good carb then go buy a peice and waist my money just becaue i want to ride.

Well i just got a stearing stabelizer by PEP for $30. What a deal. I was amazed, I placed one bid and had it since the first day. I was amazed becuase i bid on one a week before that went for 70. Well now the edel, pro flow filter kit, and a magura clutch. Then it shall be a running quad. Not quite finished but running :-/.

Got to let us know how it works. I saw a stabilizer from golden west for a banshee and was thinking of picking one up and modding it to fit the warrior.

Yeah they dont got for that much on ebay for a warrior. I got mine for 30 but one a week before went for 70. But if you wait long enought you might find another good deal like i did.

Well i think this will come in handy during xc races but ill let you know how it works. First i need a bumper to hook it up soo idk how long it will be before i use it, hahaha.

Hahaha i got it this morning and i know how to mount it to the stem but idk how to mount it anywhere else. The guy said the bumper but im still waiting on getting one and even if i had one it doesnt look like it would mout up. Can anyone help me with a pic or something.

Hahaha i got it this morning and i know how to mount it to the stem but idk how to mount it anywhere else. The guy said the bumper but im still waiting on getting one and even if i had one it doesnt look like it would mout up. Can anyone help me with a pic or something.
Nigger rigging!!!

I think the other end mounts to the frame and you have to drill out the bumper so the rod will clear I believe is what you have to do.

O also i started engine work again, I got the bottem end almost done. I switched cases...had some draw backs but thats done. It will be done soon. When ben gets back from vaca next week.

Back