My new front end =]

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey luke you wouldn't guess what I just bought!

them tires look like they weight 500 pounds.. but they do look awesome.

^^^^ what did you get jason?

Also there really not that heavy...they are actualy lighter then my realtors i had before.

I will just say lonestar.. After looking around at prices for one if I didn't buy the one on ebay I thought **** I can turn around and sell it to you if I don't like it or want to get rid of it. I'll have to see what I think of it.
I'm glad there lighter then the realtors. Those things are going be ******* sick for the type of racing you do.
I also got some IMS footpegs and other **** coming that I've been watching on ebay. Man I have a problem, but when the **** is so cheap or that much of retail price you just about have to do it knowing your going to keep the fourwheeler.
You'll love those shocks, make sure and put some gards on the rod end so they don't get nicked up and leak air.

:eek: :eek: :eek: what?!?!? dude i was seriously all over that thing for soo long then i just gave up after the guy started being gay....and i have to get these shocks and some other stuff....i cant belive you won that....yeah ill deff buy it of you if you dont like it.

O here my shocks. and some other pics.
floats2.jpg

floats3.jpg

floats1.jpg

what do you all think....i havent had time to use them yet because i dont have lights, its cold, dark, and i dont feel like cleaning it in the cold after i get it all muddy.

how much air do you have in the shocks?
yeah I got the lonestar carrier and swinger, I thought **** it I got a big bonus check from work so I want to make this thing a monster and why not with the great prices. You can't buy that nice of stuff for this cheap on other quads. So **** it I'm going to keep it and make it a monster.

well i have 75 psi fully extended with no weight on them....they feel about right, you can put up to 150 in them but i just have to find what feel right.

Latest posts

Back