my 92 warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dang 40 bucks aint bad at all! And i said i was done modding. I bet it feels like there is no clutch with an aftermarket perch and terminator cable haha

I have the raptor clutch too and its one hell of a difference compared to stock!!!!!! Highly recommended.

went out riding today. The new chain loosened up, guess I must of had it set a little tight? I also noticed the front right tire wobbling, when I looked the nut to adjust the caster/camber lossened up. Other then that she did good. I almost lost it it today, climbing a steep muddy red clay hill and lost traction, I was sliding down the hill backwards for about 30 yds and somehow managed to keep it tire side down. Just about **** myself. Heres a pic from when we got back.
2011-03-14_15-51-24_590.jpg

thats one BA warrior. How does she handle?
like she's on rails when the tires are done, I was in 2nd alot today on tight trails and had some trouble keeping the front down, had to let off the gas some to make corners, where before I had to gas the ass end around to make them

My Galfer front brake lines came in today, I'll post a pic after I install them, adjust the chain, fix the caster, and wash it.

man those lines were a pain to bleed. I ended up hooking a clear hose to the bleeder and stuck the top part of the line(next to the master cylinder) into a container of brake fluid. Then sucked on the hose until I got fluid in it. Next I tightened the bleeder and then did the other side, then I put the banjo bolt and line back in the master cylinder. Having all that fluid in the line sure made it easier. Before this I spent a 1/2hr pumping the lever and cracking the bleeder with no luck.

I didn't clean it yet, cause I'll most likey be on it Wedsday and just dirty it all up again. But here are pics with the banshee throttle, handlebar risers and the new front brake lines. I still need brake line claps so they are zip tied for now.
2011-03-22_12-49-53_638.jpg

Man those risers make the wuad feel so much better, it feels like where they should be from the factory.
2011-03-22_12-49-31_653.jpg

I pluged the hole where the t.o.r.s. wires came out with a tapered rubber plug and super glue
2011-03-22_12-49-18_895.jpg

the thottle was missing the return spring so a canibalized my warrior one, and then decided I didn't need the extra parts the banshee throttle has cause it's was for the t.o.r.s. so I used all the warrior guts in it.
2011-03-22_12-49-01_544.jpg

Yep deadlast unless you got $200 you dont know what to do with. Me, Elwood and I think Warriorgirl350 took advantage of a deal I found on amazon, but we bought them all out.

I went to lube my chain up and noticed that the clip for the master link was gone. That could have been real bad. So I went to the local shop and it was $1.50 for a new master link.

I bought a new Pro Design tether kill for 15.95 shipped off ebay. It came in the mail and I got it installed. It said for an atv with a battery to hook it to the pulser coil but I didn't want to run the wires that far so I hooked it up the way it said for a non battery atv. To the positive side of the coil and grounded the other wire. Here is a pic of it mounted.
1306529054.jpg

Well I cut some more off my fenders and made a bracket for my atv sticker and mounted it where the tail light used to be. Now I may need to make a support bracket for my front fenders.
1314397355.jpg

1314397414.jpg

Latest posts

Back