my 92 warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The new front end looks much better! How wide is your front now, and the back?

that's what I'm thinking but I have to bend this one so the old lady will be ok with me buying it. lol

got my lights today
1299121082.jpg

here is pics of them mounted. The lights mount a little high for my liking but it makes see the computer(when I get it) easy even with the bar pad.
1299186775.jpg

1299186731.jpg

1299186622.jpg

put a new chain and sprocket on and did the raptor clutch mod. I really should have done the clutch mod years ago, it pulls with my pinky now, and is so smooth. It's so light I didn't think it was accually engaging at first. The chain and sprocket are Power Forward. bought them off of ebay. Good thing I went to change them, I went to take front sprocket off and I could lossen it with my hand, (I never had it off before). Then I go to the rear and I took all those sprocket nuts off with my hand, appearrntly I forgot to flip the holding tabs when I had it off last. So I took extra time today to make sure all the tabs are bent in to hold the nuts. I sent pics to photobucket but haven't goten there yet. I'll post them later

Looks good. So that clutch pull is nice huh. I thought about doing it also. On a long days ride it would be nice to have.

Looks good. So that clutch pull is nice huh. I thought about doing it also. On a long days ride it would be nice to have.
Clutch pull is wonderfull, I wish I would have done it years ago, it is so much easier that I thought I messed up putting it on and it wasn't engaging or something. So easy to do. Your local yami dealer can get the parts. I went though here http://motorsportmonster.com/
and It costed me 41.33 shipped. Man really I can't say enough about the difference it made. And it's all eom, makes me wonder how much softer an aftermarket cable would be. At 1st I thought the holder held the cable between the 2 nuts like the warrior one but then I looked at the guide and it accually goes at the end of the cable. And I thought the cable sat too close to the header so I just zip tied it away from it. You really will love this cheap mod, if you get it you wont be able to stop talking about the night and day difference. Oh yeah and if you check the pick out I put a washer on one of the clutch cover bolts, without the old clutch cable bracket it bottomed out before tightening up all the way.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back