my 92 warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elwood

Reaction score
thought I should start a post here so everything is in one place. I've had this quad about 8yrs now maybe 9 when I bought it it had a fresh top end, don't know the specs or parts used. I paid 1600 for it. I bought paddles and bars for it the day after I got it and I have no pics when I got it. It had a muffler from a polaris predator welded to the header. In the 1st pic I painted the headlight cage, used vinal paint on the seat, and bought a front bumper. I was waiting on my new black hood, tank cover and exhaust.

quad1.jpg

a few mods, upgrades, a little paint

newbrakelight.jpg

warrior3.jpg

warrior4.jpg

001.jpg

002.jpg

111.jpg

lightcover.jpg

lights2.jpg

seat.jpg

shifter1.jpg

newpegs.jpg

stem3.jpg

2011-01-19_16-11-06_290.jpg

1295483349.jpg

And how she's sitting today

1297732848.jpg

1297732876.jpg

it's sitting a little low right now and shocks are soft. Shocks are set on the softest setting so I adjust them then if needed get a upper shock relocater to raise it up some. but it looks mean the way it sits. New front wheels and tire will be here in 2 days, more pics then.

what rear light is that you have? i want one like that so i can get a tusk brake switch and make a functional light on my warrior.

i bought the led brake light from ebay, it was for a Chinesse quad then wired it up with a banjo switch

Its definitely come a long way since that first picture when you got it years ago.

still has a way to go. I have an extra clutch cover and cooler sitting in the garage for it. Got an extra jug that I'm going to have bored to a 366. and I still need to change the rear shock and rear grab bar. Also I'm going to mount the tail light to the rear fender then use the taillight mount for my ohv tag and trim the rest of the gray off the front fenders. Also got some black fabric dye for the netting on the nerf bars cause I can't find the correct nets for it. And of couse head work is to come but that may be a little while

:tup:

Still think you need some longer shocks, but maybe that's just me.
I do but can't swing the money for them right now, the ones on there are from kby shocks from a kfx700. I can get a mount to move the upper shock out some and I figure that will do until I can get different shocks. I'm supposed to use 18.5" shocks with these arms

Firecat sled shocks are 19 inches eye to eye but i dont if they would work or not .. just thought i'd put that out there

i looked up couple on ebay
http://cgi.ebay.ca/Firecat-sno-pro-..._Accessories&hash=item20b6421a51#ht_500wt_922
http://cgi.ebay.ca/00-arctic-cat-sn...Accessories&hash=item230e1207f5#ht_1103wt_905
Price is way to steep for my I'm on unemployment lol. plus I think the weight of the sled is probably alot more then the quad making the shocks WAY to stiff. But thanks

I know the polaris predator/Outlaw shocks are 18" same with yfz450x but just don't have the funds. I only paid 45 for these shocks off ebay

Latest posts

Back