my 2000 warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks and right now its only painted but sooner or later I want to tear the bike down again and have it all powdercoated. I did not have the money to do it this time

yea i know what you mean, i wanted to do that to mine a couple of years ago, but i didnt have the money. when i got out of college i plan on tearing it completely down and fix and clean up stuff on it to make it look "clean" and powdercoate the entire chassis. but it will probably never been done lol

Same here. I have alot left I want to do including another rebuild and get my CWR stroker done, powdercoating, some misc. things, and elka shocks all the way around, but it is going to take a while.

So I had a nice talk with Greg from CWR the other day, and as long as money allows I am slowly going to be building up the motor. The setup we talked about for flat track was this.....

460 stroker kit
going to a bigger .450 lift cam
his port work- I just have minor porting at the moment
all valves redone with 1mm larger intake valve
possibly switching exhaust to a full big gun evo system
dyna adjustable CDI
edelbrock carb

and this is just for the motor, I am planning to do a full frame up rebuild again and do powdercoating this time but get rid of the blue and a do candy apple red with white plastics. Then some more tt parts, and Rath Racing said they have a swaybar setup they could hook me up with, It will be a little while, but I am going to start buying parts by the end of summer hopefully. Its been too long since I gave it any new parts, its been in my garage since Aug 09 since Ive been at college and has been rode maybe 5 hours since then and its time to get back into tt racing. Sorry for the ranting lol Im just excited about getting back to plans on it.

yeah id say try to find a pir of white stock warrior plastics on ebay, they made th erears in white, the hood, and tank in whtie, but did they ever do white fronts?

hawkster0001 said:
yeah id say try to find a pir of white stock warrior plastics on ebay, they made th erears in white, the hood, and tank in whtie, but did they ever do white fronts?

HUH??

he said he wanted to get white plastics, instad of the painted, i jsut said to look for a pair of oem white ones on ebay

My front and rear plastics are factory white ones. I just painted the hood and tank cover cause they were red and they looked better all white imo to match the plastics and have it all one color. Hey Dean, what you think about my future setup? I'm thinking elite when its all done

real nice warrior man. I like where you mounted your reverse and neutral indicators. pretty cool

So iy looks like I'll be working 2 jobs this summer, I'll find out tomorrow. But I go back to college in late Aug and I have a job up there, so I am going to start saving money and start buying parts slowly and probly doing the complete rebuild next summer. But I will get pics up when I start getting new parts, and I got a few custom things I;m thinking about doing but Im keeping that a secret for now

I plan to get another warrior, but preferably a rappy 350 and still do the big stroker...just got inot a shitty deal selling it and the kid blew it up and I needed money for college and my civics motor swap...and before I got the a-arms I just used spacers and flipped the wheels if that answers your question

Latest posts

Back