my 2000 warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your chain definately looks beefy, Im thinking about buying a CRJ kit. WOuld you recommend them? and how do they actually work or what do they bolt to?

Yeah its an expensive chain alright, its a sidewinder smart chain. And I would reccomend the the CRJ kits, they work well and increase your fast cornering abilitys drastically, but the front kits can only be mounted to stock a-arms and I believe modified ASR's. If you are interested I will sell the front kit, and possibly the back, but not sure yet.

Well im def interested. I guess I need to check with asr on my a arms and see what they think.

Also check with kevinraptor because on his first page of pictures he was running a crj lowering link with ASR's

Everything is being powdercoated right now. My frame, swingarm, down to small things like the engine mounts. Going with a candy blue and orange color scheme.

Ifucking love your warrior,i want mine like yours POST SOME MORE PICS!!!!
PLEASSE

I am going to try and get more pics up this weekend. I need to clean it up, take off my paddle tires and flag. my buddy and I went to Little Sahara Sand Dunes over spring break and I havent rode it since. Also you guys get to see it with all my new parts since my frame up rebuild.

Dude the first photos were the best i felt in love for your warrior now im tringing to put mine like yours!

I'm sad to say these are my final pics after my rebuild , she is either getting sold or parted out, I will know by the end of this week.....

atv5.gif

atv4.gif

atv3.gif

atv2.gif

atv1.gif

man thats a very nice warrior. if it was mine, i dont think i could tear that apart. let us know what your going to do with it.

Turned out great man. You gunna sell the sand paddle's? Those for your quad?

Already sold the paddles, and yea they were for the warrior. My friends and I made 2 or 3 trips a year out to Little Sahara in Oklahoma.

thats cool you need some different tires front and rear other wise looks pretty bad! you really DO NOT need to sell that! you should just wake up every morning and just go out and look at it to start your day off really good lol

Yea, tires are on the list now. If you read my post in the general section, I'm not selling it, I took care of things so I'm keeping it and finshing the rest of the mods I want to do.

Well tires are still on my list, and I have my parts in to replace my starter and front wheel bearings this weekend. but my question is what do you guys think about me putting on those raptor shaped maijer plastics? I like them and i dont at the same time. i would do white with the hood scoop for them and shave the front along the line like people do with the 660 raptors.

i completely agree with beastlywarrior, id stick with what you have. but agian i personally do not like the maijer plastic on warriors, i think the warrior has its own looks and that is what i like.

on a side note, i really like that blue frame, looks great

Latest posts

Back