my 2000 warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Front hoosiers and rims, rear hoosier tires(already have rims), and a rath swaybar with clamps that mount to the upper a-arms

i still want to know why u did that to a perfectly good exhaust if your going to leave it opened like that just take the last cap off and leave all the plates and tip on just with the end off

other than that it looks really good......i tried to get a set of the tires u have on the front for mine when i first had it but i ended up going with holeshots

Well, I dont have the tip anymore, I sold it my friend for $40 to put on his 400ex with the same exhaust, but I do use all the disks except for for the closed endcap, when I race( I just didnt have them on in the first set of pics). I have a new exhaust now, an fmf titanium4 with the cone endcap that i shortened down- the end of the muffler just peeks out behind the rear mounting strap) but I wont put this on untill after the rebuild. I couldnt refuse the deal I got on it, $250 brand spankin new, for the muffler, midpipe, cone endcap, spark arrestor, and quiet core.

I was thinking of putting Yfz 450 shocks on the front of my 2000 warrior do they bolt right on? Dou you have to modify anything?

Do you like the way they work on the Warrior?

Yes, definatly worth the money to upgrade to these. I got mine for $200 of a guy on yfzcentral. And you have to cut a square out in the lower a-arm in between the two shock mounts for clearance of the bottom of the shock.

thanks, I just put a banshee rear shock on mine and am looking to upgrade the fronts as well. the banshee shock is a direct bolt in as well, you just have to heat up the air box and clearance it for the resivoir. it is fully adjustable and a nice easy ugrade, you can get one for under $100 on ebay!

Yes, definatly worth the money to upgrade to these. I got mine for $200 of a guy on yfzcentral. And you have to cut a square out in the lower a-arm in between the two shock mounts for clearance of the bottom of the shock.

They still wont fit... they have to be compressed also. Which causes unneeded stress on the balljoints. A point covered more than enough times in this forum.

I have the CRJ lowering kits on mine, so I dont have the length problem. But the lowering kits are temporary until I have the shocks redone and get some wickeds.

Well an update on my warrior, I got some new lights I put on the handlebars, and painted the hood and tank cover white. I'll put pics up soon. And I also sold the yz125 and xr100 for $2700 for both. I took $2000 of that and bought my new ride, a 97 Blazer 4x4, power everything, leather interior, sound system, and custom 16x8 wheels with offroad tires. Now I can start saving up for warrior parts again.

Okay got my warrior cleaned up now. It was complety covered with mud because my friends and I have been making a few trips to Chadwick lately. I painted the hood and tank cover white and put on some new lights on the handlebars. Here it is....

4wheeler-013800.jpg

4wheeler-010800.jpg

4wheeler-012800.jpg

4wheeler-011800.jpg

That xr is old school goodness right there! ;D

How do you like those front tires on warrior? I just bought a 250r with a set of used tires that look very similar to yours, only they are worn down to no tread. I've never seen the flat style before for trail use; I'm assuming they are used for flat tracking. Do they work well?

Well I dont have my flat track tires yet, thats what I'm saving up for right now. And they cant be ridden on the trails, only on special tracks. And my front tires do perform well, but I dont like the rear tires very much, they suck for traction because they just break loose when you you get on the throttle.

Here ishow the bike sits now...- stripping it down for powder coating a crap load of parts, and start getting it ready for the fall racing season. I am so far behind in points for this season because of missed races that I'm not going to finish it- it would be a waste of time and money.

Heres how it sits-
4wheeler-001800-1.jpg

4wheeler-003800-1.jpg

And this is my modified airbox I will be running with a Pro Design K&N intake, I left top to support up the intake.
4wheeler-002800-1.jpg

Latest posts

Back