My 01 build

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I was going to say the sprocket doesn't look very good but it's hard to see in the pic. I like the polished case, it cleans up the look of the whole engine compared to a lot of the rebuilds I see on here where they paint the top end and covers, but leave the case the original color.

Yeah mine was mud stained from previous owner and drove me nuts.

I don't blame you, I like my bike looking clean too, and it's still mostly stock. If I did a frame off rebuild, I would be afraid to drive it lol.

I'm the same way but it's been 2 months since I've ridden it and I'm having withdraws lol. My patience are running a lil short.

I feel you. Since I got mine running I've rode it at least once a week. Then Michigan decided to get too much snow and all I got are the dirt roads. Kinda missing the trails and fields now.

Can I take this tps off since I won't be using it? Pretty tight fit.
sazyma4y.jpg

I know you can, but seems like iirc you have to seal the hole somehow. I was just searching on YFZCentral but couldn't find the thread. Maybe you could google it.

Still need a few more parts. Including full nerfs
hesajydu.jpg

I wish I got to work on my quad inside the house. Looks great man

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk

Yeah I live by myself for now so I can do whatever lol. I'm ready to get it out tho taking up my whole dinning room.

I left arms loose and carrier loose to uninstall then to fit thru door. I'll have the frame on wheels to pull it out. Kinda sucks not having a garage or shop lol

Yeah they still haven't shipped them. I am bout to be a prick and tell them I want a refund. I did ask since it was their fault to overnight them to me but no answer. DONT ever buy from quickline motorsports. I did a review and it seems this happens all the time.

abevugyt.jpg

Exhaust is mounted. Just need a heat shield. Anyone have one there not using

Well no nerfs. 3 week wait just to find out the no longer make them for the warrior. SoaB!!!!!

Latest posts

Back