My 01 build

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my nerfs in today.
5a2ybanu.jpg

Bruiser is at my buddies house now lol. Gonna try and get out there this weekend.

Shitty pics but maybe next week I'll be able to get it out and get some good pics

I really like the quad, You done a great job on the build. Give it time you will be adding more to it lol, Looking forward to see some pics of it outside. The frame really stands out, Makes me wanna do mine

Thanks guys. It's my first project and I've learned a lot from y'all.

I remember when I was saying that^^^^ Bruiser looks good bro can't wait to see it in the day light lol

hey guys cranked up bruiser today. cranked up quickly but its got a slight tapping noise and also when I pull in the clutch it dies. I adjusted the valves to hotcams specs that came with the cam. I did the raptor clutch cable conversion so maybe a cable adjustment? any help would be greatly appreciated.. it sounds mean as hell tho lol

Looks sick man! I love it.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk

For some reason my kill switch doesn't work but when I squeeze my clutch it kills the motor. Can't figure it out. :-/

Latest posts

Back