lights are finished...go check it out

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The front 'bumper' is also referred to as a 'grab bar', by some companies. That is what I thought you were referring to.

Now, if you were referring to mounting them on the rear grab bar.....THAT would be double gay.

;D

theres only one place you can put a exhaust pipe and a skid plate.
and double gay means they looked gay when he was holding them in place and they looked twice as gay when they actually got put there, double gay

i know someone who came up with an idea that would make you double gay...how about we mount them up your a$$

[quote:m84gjwrm]theres only one place you can put a exhaust pipe and a skid plate.
and double gay means they looked gay when he was holding them in place and they looked twice as gay when they actually got put there, double gay

i know someone who came up with an idea that would make you double gay...how about we mount them up your a$$[/quote:m84gjwrm] oh damn you just got shated on my man!!!!!! thems are some fighting words

theres only one place you can put a exhaust pipe and a skid plate.

Oh yeah!? Well you are quadruple gay!! Hmpf'... :'( :-*

[quote:pbxut96b]theres only one place you can put a exhaust pipe and a skid plate.

Oh yeah!? Well you are quadruple gay!! Hmpf'... :'( :-*[/quote:pbxut96b] oh shiitt thats was a good one death.... lol why didnt I think of that :-/ ;D

[quote:b72icgf7]

Oh yeah!? Well you are quadruple gay!! Hmpf'... :'( :-*
oh shiitt thats was a good one death.... lol why didnt I think of that :-/ ;D[/quote:b72icgf7]

lol...this is funny

This is some funny ****. and i like where you mounted the lights, they look good there.

thanks alot, just trying to do something different
diffrent? alot of ppl mount them there.. if you want something diffrent mount the tonuder your plastic or someting where all you see it just the light it self (when they are on)coming out.

[quote:3bbrms1u]thanks alot, just trying to do something different
diffrent? alot of ppl mount them there.. if you want something diffrent mount the tonuder your plastic or someting where all you see it just the light it self (when they are on)coming out. [/quote:3bbrms1u]

hey faggot, shut your mouth all you have been doing this afternoon is shooting me out with gay ass comments...i have only seen 2 quads on here with the lights mounted there, mine and deaths. but they are mounted differently (dougs are inside the fenders and mine are on the inside curve of the fender sticking out )and mine look different than his

[quote:3mf97fyl] diffrent? alot of ppl mount them there.. if you want something diffrent mount the tonuder your plastic or someting where all you see it just the light it self (when they are on)coming out.

hey faggot, shut your mouth all you have been doing this afternoon is shooting me out with gay ass comments...i have only seen 2 quads on here with the lights mounted there, mine and deaths. but they are mounted differently (dougs are inside the fenders and mine are on the inside curve of the fender sticking out )and mine look different than his[/quote:3mf97fyl]

I'm not sure which one of you has the bigger wad up your ass today! ::)

[quote:rk3cxn3s] diffrent? alot of ppl mount them there.. if you want something diffrent mount the tonuder your plastic or someting where all you see it just the light it self (when they are on)coming out.

hey faggot, shut your mouth all you have been doing this afternoon is shooting me out with gay ass comments...i have only seen 2 quads on here with the lights mounted there, mine and deaths. but they are mounted differently (dougs are inside the fenders and mine are on the inside curve of the fender sticking out )and mine look different than his[/quote:rk3cxn3s]damn son bite my dick off you gonna back that up?? back to every thing being gay ::) ... why dont you and corky go do what ur good at and go back to playing hide the broom stick..... fuckers ::)

but dude its getting old and im getting sick of it its stupid childish BS get over it i think your the one playing bury the sausage

but dude its getting old and im getting sick of it its stupid childish BS get over it i think your the one playing bury the sausage
yup you cought me playin it in your moms ass

Back