lights are finished...go check it out

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warriorspeed350

Reaction score
RIMS (thanks go to death)
000_01091.jpg

filter and breather (dirty)
000_01081.jpg

QUAD
000_01121.jpg

+lights
000_01111.jpg

EQUALS
000_01131.jpg

i flipped my rimms
000_01141.jpg

3623b1e3.jpg

BUt i have to make some brackets to put them on

ill update when i make the brackets

i would take pics of the edelbrock but its not here yet

and i would take pics of the pipe but that isnt here either had to take it off to go to coreys
and the quad transporter forgot them there

yeah mee too, thanks...but i dont loke the way they dont match the front ones

i think it will look better if i took those brake dust shields off too

you guys never even saw what they look like with the new ones they arent even on there just because he puts it up there with his hand doesnt mean anything

yeah whell you guys can shut the fvck up and dont look at my posts if your gonna be a dou*** bag

Why do you act like that. Your going to get opinions....

[quote:de09s1wn]yeah whell you guys can shut the fvck up and dont look at my posts if your gonna be a dou*** bag

Why do you act like that. Your going to get opinions....[/quote:de09s1wn]

not from evilhaze...she is a a$$ to me corey and my dad
fvck him

yeah whell you guys can shut the fvck up and dont look at my posts if your gonna be a dou*** bag
CLEAN THAT AIR FLITER(s) oh and

wow. is someone PMSin or wht??? but why the hell do you explode on ppl like that? ya im not best friends with evilhaze but im not gonna explode on him for voicing his opinon on something. just take it easy man....
P.S. why do you edit your swear words?? dou** ,fvck if your gonna type it type it write instead of that ****.. just my opinon tho dont **** a brick on me ::)

....P.S. why do you edit your swear words?? dou** ,fvck if your gonna type it type it write instead of that ****.. just my opinon tho dont **** a brick on me ::)

Because he'll get his fingers washed out with soap if he doesn't!

[quote:0j8rmrlu]yeah whell you guys can shut the fvck up and dont look at my posts if your gonna be a dou*** bag
CLEAN THAT AIR FLITER(s) oh and

wow. is someone PMSin or wht??? but why the hell do you explode on ppl like that? ya im not best friends with evilhaze but im not gonna explode on him for voicing his opinon on something. just take it easy man....
P.S. why do you edit your swear words?? dou** ,fvck if your gonna type it type it write instead of that ****.. just my opinon tho dont **** a brick on me ::)[/quote:0j8rmrlu]

no i wont fling $#!t on you... just evilhaze because he wont keep his french mouth shut

[quote:gc7dggnr]CLEAN THAT AIR FLITER(s) oh and

P.S. why do you edit your swear words?? dou** ,fvck if your gonna type it type it write instead of that ****.. just my opinon tho dont **** a brick on me ::)

no i wont fling $#!t on you... just evilhaze because he wont keep his french mouth shut[/quote:gc7dggnr]
hmm... well think you should put them lights where you had them in the pic... looks better then the stockers :)

[quote:yaxg7fgg]

no i wont fling $#!t on you... just evilhaze because he wont keep his french mouth shut
hmm... well think you should put them lights where you had them in the pic... looks better then the stockers :)[/quote:yaxg7fgg]

thanks man that is 2

[quote:p0zu1m5p]....P.S. why do you edit your swear words?? dou** ,fvck if your gonna type it type it write instead of that ****.. just my opinon tho dont **** a brick on me ::)

Because he'll get his fingers washed out with soap if he doesn't![/quote:p0zu1m5p]

Either way, if he is going to say it, atleast say it right. its still cussing and everyone knows what he is sayin. Just my opinion. ;)

Back