lights are finished...go check it out

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WTF? Why you gotta bash on me an ****?!

If you don't ******* like it keep your goddamn opinions to your self! Noboday asked you, anyways!

What the hell do you know anyhow?

Just kidding Meat! :p
now i see where he gets it from ::) ::) :p looks kinda nice... deff need to change the outside color or something. just doesnt flow and is a bumper outta the question... or are we just worried about making it faster to really **** it up hitting that tree???

.....and is a bumper outta the question... or are we just worried about making it faster to really **** it up hitting that tree???

A-arm was dinged when we got it (didn't notice it until after the purchase).

Need to fab/ weld on a bumper mount, but no point in doing that until it's ready for PC. We've got 2 bumpers to choosed from- a DG Pro-Alum and a PC'd dirstscreen bumper, but the mounts for that one don't look all that strong... ::)

powdercoating tastes good...mmmmm...candy blue :)

I wish I were going Candy Blue!! Too expensive!! :mad:

Even the company's 'standard' blue they carrie is not close to Yammy blue, so if I wanted blue I'd have to pay a Special Order charge, plus the additional cost for them to purchase the powder.

Since my son and fiancee are paying for it (ala Xmas present) I am going with plain ol' black.

that way if I decide to change plastics again, it will still go with any color.

[quote:gn0hs23p]but i want blue A-Arms ... and i better gey my way......lol...J/K

git out your crayons, Bitch!![/quote:gn0hs23p]

i thought you said we were getting them anodised blue and then i said we should get a-arm skids to protect it

i forgot that i even posted in here, now that your done installing they look double gay, how can you be so diluted to think they look good?? it's not just your bike, all bikes with lights tacked up there look stupid.
if you want death's bike so bad, just buy it insted of copying it

i forgot that i even posted in here, now that your done installing they look double gay, how can you be so diluted to think they look good?? it's not just your bike, all bikes with lights tacked up there look stupid.
if you want death's bike so bad, just buy it insted of copying it

The rest of us tried to forget you posted in here, too. Unfortunately you had to remind us.

As everyone knows, there are only so many places to mount aftermarket lights on a Warrior.

If you paid attenion to detail, you will see that they are not mounted in the same location as Death's... but what is wrong with using someone else's bike/ideas as inspiration?? Do you mean to tell me that any mods on your Warrior are all original and that no one else has them??? Didn't think so.

Do you have a suggestion for a location that is not 'double gay'?

And by the way, I don't troll the Classifieds section all that often, but I don't remember Death having his up for sale. Correct me if I'm wrong here.

Those lights look good there. I will have some there too very soon. I got to get the edel first then I will be ordering some HIDs

Nice! I like it! Now sand down that rust and repaint it!

Apparently Warriorspeed and I aren't the only diluted members here.....thanks for the compliments to the sane folks!!

[quote:cd6uxnf6]

Do you have a suggestion for a location that is not 'double gay'?
the mofoing grab bar... duh silly goose :)[/quote:cd6uxnf6]

Not a very protected out there.....

maybe better then right in the front when they are getting hit by sticks, weeds etc....

theres only one place you can put a exhaust pipe and a skid plate.
and double gay means they looked gay when he was holding them in place and they looked twice as gay when they actually got put there, double gay

maybe better then right in the front when they are getting hit by sticks, weeds etc....

Hmmm...... I think the grab bar is more 'right in the front' than that location.... but I could be wrong...

Back