lights are finished...go check it out

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah that makes alot of sense

well, when you think about it, its actually really gross. Kingraptor is 16 (should start acting it too) and most of our moms on here are atleast 40 years of age +. so if he wants to go shove his little pecker in a 49 year old woman, more power to him!

looks alright, I am not impressed, but I kinda liek the old school square lights, like I have. I dont ride at night anyway. Mike

[quote:v9bv0ee0]yeah that makes alot of sense

well, when you think about it, its actually really gross. Kingraptor is 16 (should start acting it too) and most of our moms on here are atleast 40 years of age +. so if he wants to go shove his little pecker in a 49 year old woman, more power to him![/quote:v9bv0ee0] hmm i should start acting my age?? wtf then whats this hide the weiner ****?? both of you responded to me when i said hide the broom stick.. so you 2 are just as "childish" as me.......

[quote:eek:cw6zub5]

hey faggot, shut your mouth all you have been doing this afternoon is shooting me out with gay ass comments...i have only seen 2 quads on here with the lights mounted there, mine and deaths. but they are mounted differently (dougs are inside the fenders and mine are on the inside curve of the fender sticking out )and mine look different than his
damn son bite my dick off you gonna back that up?? back to every thing being gay ::) ... why dont you and corky go do what ur good at and go back to playing hide the broom stick..... fuckers ::)[/quote:eek:cw6zub5]

hmm who brought that up first again?

damn kingrap.. you can sure dish it out but you can't take it worth ****.. keep ong fighting..

arguing on the internet is like running the special olympics.. even if you win, your still retarded.

damn kingrap.. you can sure dish it out but you can't take it worth ****.. keep ong fighting..

arguing on the internet is like running the special olympics.. even if you win, your still retarded.
well if your gonna have a comeback at least make it make sense not this your childish for saying what i basically just said ::) ;D :p

[quote:nxok8n1c]damn kingrap.. you can sure dish it out but you can't take it worth ****.. keep ong fighting..

well if your gonna have a comeback at least make it make sense not this your childish for saying what i basically just said ::) ;D :p[/quote:nxok8n1c]

wtf are you talking about? you're the one who made the childish comment. i just said that you should start to act your age.

i need to act my age because i said i got cought playing bury the susage in corkys mom's ass.. i basically said "hide the weiner" as you put it ............and i need to grow up huh? your 18 and you say hide the weiner? the hell is that 3rd grade talk right there.......... ;)

i need to act my age because i said i got cought playing bury the susage in corkys mom's ass.. i basically said "hide the weiner" as you put it ............and i need to grow up huh? your 18 and you say hide the weiner? the hell is that 3rd grade talk right there.......... ;)

im staying out of it... ;) ;D

how do you like the lights now that were back on topic

they are nice i guess....... not my cup of tea i dont really care for the looks of a worrior. if i were you and wanted to improve the looks of ur quad get the yfz style plastics.... IMO they look ahellofalot better

Back