Joey Dub's 00 Warrior Build Up

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha ya i only gave $10 for a set of off brand pads one time off rmc and they really weren't that bad.

After work changed my front pads.. Pretty safe to say they needed changed.. so atleast these are better then my old ones...
IMG_3442.jpg

Also... the other day my brother, who hates my four wheeler and anything that isn't a Harley, told me that my quad would only be useful if they made a hitch for it, so he could get his trailer out of the back yard easier and didn't have to manuver his truck. After I told him that they did, he advised me to buy one and he'd pay for one... Needless to say, one is on order for me now..

Pictures for ya, with the fenders on... Handlebars and hitch will be in tomorrow according to FedEx...
IMG_3444.jpg

IMG_3445.jpg

Wait....
What's that?
IMG_3443.jpg

IMG_3446.jpg

Ohhh... That's my newww project haha..
Picked that bad boy up from Token tonight...
Need to diagnose whats up with the engine, has a wierd knock while under a load.. Anyone know alot about bottom ends? Could really use the help...
I'll start another thread for this eventually..
BTW, he's my first dirt bike, bought it about a year and a half ago just for cruising car shows.
IMG_3447.jpg

IMG_3448.jpg

Na man that big ass black long bar on/over the clutch lever on the blue warrior? lol

noo.. thats the end of the handlebars.. the clutch lever isnt bolted to the bike, so its draped over the top... where u see the grip, isnt the handlebars, but the clutch lever with the grip over it.

weird knock in the bottom end under load? i'd say center crank bearing is starting to go. cant be for sure till it's apart. you 100% sure it's in the bottom end?

He fixed this. It was the bottom end. I was with the original owner of the quad when it when out.

Latest posts

Back