Joey Dub's 00 Warrior Build Up

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ditto. And deff. take those homemade fender parts off. Looks like hell. You can run a propane torch over some of the white stretchmarks to turn them back to a blueish color again. Just don't hold the flame in one spot for a long time. Hahaaha.

You can flip your rear rims for some added with if thy haven't been already.

I have a purchase pending on new fenders so I can get rid of these "garbage" ones.. lol

Well apparently I ripped the Carb joint when cleaning my air box. I found out after my bike stalling out every time let off the throttle sunday. Got it this morning, and O-Ring is coming tomorrow.. Picked up a Yamaha Jersey at the dealer while I was at it, since I talked him down half the price.. Also, my helmet came in yesterday too.

Got my new grips and my brush guards last night, so installed those. Got my gloves too.
Tore the tank and plastics off and replaced the carb. joint, and put it back together and it runs beautiful again...
Hopefully riding on sunday

Started the process i saw on another forum on reverse bleeding breaks.. need to do the front one, so trying it.. vacuum bleeder wasnt working the best but worked so going to try that meathod.

[quote name='Joey dubs' post='173169' date='Jul 1 2010, 11:08 AM']Got my new grips and my brush guards last night, so installed those. Got my gloves too.[/quote]

Installed some "WeThePeople" bar ends from a BMX bike since I pulled them the grips too fast and ripped a hole in the end of one of them. Just need to adjust the height of the right hand side brush guard.

IMG_2763.jpg

IMG_2764.jpg

IMG_2767.jpg

Well I rolled my quad at ATV skool a few weeks ago, so tore apart all the stuff on the bars so I can put them on my new bars when they come in.

The brake caliper is not connected on the back by the bolt, you can see how bad the mount is on this picture, so looking for one of these..

brakemount.jpg

yeah, zip ties n bubble gum'ed it and it didnt stay, so its really broke! haha..

After scavaging ebay, I couldn't find anyone who had just this part for sale, but one of the guys on NEOhioAtvRiders gave me a buddy's number to call. He had it, so I bought it and he mailed it out yesterday...
After that, picked up some pads for both front and back..
This morning, woke up, went to the local Yamaha dealer to get the rubber boots for that shaft on the above part, and the ones for the bolt.
After that met up with Tard660 to get buy his cousin Sidewayz's front fenders to get rid of my trashy front fenders :D
IMG00656-20100729-1100.jpg

IMG00657-20100729-1100.jpg

Got my brake pads and my new mount today from the mail man...
One of these things are not like the otherrrrrr... One of these things are just not the sammeeeee
utf-8BSU1HMDA2NzAtMjAxMDA3MzEtMTU0Ni5qcGc.jpg

as long as it fits together itll work fine. i had the same thing happen to mine and i just took the old peice cut the threads off and drilled a hole through it so now its got a bolt all the way through the peice to hold it onto the mount plate

Got my new bracket cleaned up and installed. put new pads in the caliper as well. Also, gave it a nice cleaning, greased front control arms, and put all the plastic back on...
only got on pic today...
utf-8BSU1HMDA2NzItMjAxMDA4MDEtMTEzNy5qcGc.jpg

Have fun burning through those pads. Keep track as to how long they take to wear through.

Then buy some EBC and save in the long run.

Latest posts

Back