Joey Dub's 00 Warrior Build Up

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xJoey Dubsx

Reaction score
I figured I'd make a thread full of running changes with my new quad...
Just picked this up on Friday...
IMG00590-20100618-1846.jpg

2000 Yamaha Warrior 350
100_1805.jpg

100_1806.jpg

It's got nothing done to it, since the guy I bought it off's kid has the same bike and took off the DG Bumper and all the fun stuff. EXCEPT the original owner cut off the black trim on the front bumper, so he cut up a desk garage can to make new fender flares haha.. They're ugly, but functional. I'll get new fenders eventually.
I took it out Sunday, and rode for 6 hours and this thing rips, but needs front brakes. Going to bleed them first and see if it helps.. Back brakes are great.

Yesterday I spent some money at work and got:
K and N Oil Filter
Oil
A Fast Filter
MSR Hand/Brush Shields, Grips, and Gloves (Blue)
MSR Googles (Black)
HJC Royale Black Helmet (Making sure they have it in stock, they may not :( )
hjc-helmets-helmet-accessories-cl-x5n-royale_1.jpg

DG Fat Series V-Pro Front Bumper (Black)
09dgfatseriesvprobklg__91786.gif

Last edited:
Threads like these make me want to get another Warrior and start all over again.

Hahah beast you said to take the fenders off and cut them? Why would you take them off? I didnt.

Well good news, got my Front Bumper, oil, oil filter, grip donuts, air filter, and i think thats all, today.. going to change the oil and air filter tonight after work.

After I took those pictures, changed the oil, installed the front bumper, and then went to install my new filter and found this in the air box......
IMG_2759.jpg

IMG_2760.jpg

Well it's already got a K and N filter in it, so I did away with putting in the filter I bought, and cleaned it and reinstalled it.
Here's a pick with the bumper installed..
IMG_2762.jpg

mun you need some back tires, youd be surprised how much them balloon ones suck

Ditto. And deff. take those homemade fender parts off. Looks like hell. You can run a propane torch over some of the white stretchmarks to turn them back to a blueish color again. Just don't hold the flame in one spot for a long time. Hahaaha.

You can flip your rear rims for some added with if thy haven't been already.

Latest posts

Back