im out...

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It does suck. I know. Im just at the end of my rope with it. Now the neutral switch wont work. Its running super lean when it runs. Thats if it will start. I dont know. I just rebuilt the carb and now it runs like ****. Wont start header glows red almost as soon as it starts.
dude if you want I can get it running like a champ but unless your decision is final, ill do it all for free all you have to do is buy parts if needed, unless I have what is needed then your in the clear

What would cause it to randomly not turn over if the clutch lever is out. Would the lean pilot cause it to not start?

I didn't realize they are supposed to turn over with the clutch lever out? Mine never does..

lol I had the same problem did you check the wire under the shifter if that is un hooked it wont turn over with the clutch out, but I would rather have to pull the clutch in to start it. kinda like a safety thing so nobody can hijack your bike

So were thinking go up to a 50 pilot? That should help with the lean condition. What about the not starting?

50 is perfect but dude just pm me your number I can help you with all your problems and I can fix anything from the crack of dawn to a broken heart :tup:

Back