I Did it! I Did it!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FSR's Full Carbon Fibre body for the Yamaha Warrior 350 C:

They'd sell like beer at some kind of gathering of sorts.

Cool because my headlights are raddlein and I want to get rid of em.

Yeah I think I broke a mount on one of my headlights when I was stuck in the mud because when I was pushing it from the front I was putting quite a bit of weight on the headlights.

Dummy lol
Has anyone seen the blasters on factory7, their freakin sweet
Well the whole time I was thinking "I'am gonna break these lights" but I was making progress so I just said screw it!
Also..NOW I've seen those blasters they are very nice.

ok for those of you that this is itching at your ears ive gotten my mold and vacuum forming box finished and have one hood shaped but not mounted or painted but here is the pics

IMG_20111025_234450.jpg

IMG_20111025_234435.jpg

IMG_20111025_232428.jpg

IMG_20111026_123101.jpg

IMG_20111026_123127.jpg

I honestly like it. Looks great. IMO, I'd take a bit more off the fenders though.

You don't think that when your cruising around that air will catch under the hood and try to pull it up? Or are the vents under it enough to stop that problem? BTW I really like that hood, You said you would be selling them right?

yes ill be selling them soon and the scoop will bolt to your oem hood im also in the process of building them with a dash built in with a a hour meter and places for the neutral and rev lights

Back