I Did it! I Did it!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

duneracerweston

Reaction score
well i finnly got the balls to shave my fenders to day i did a small cutts on it not really agresive heres the pics

IMG_20110924_234020.jpg

IMG_20110924_234027.jpg

IMG_20110924_234009.jpg

That's cool! Its hard to tell what it looks like in the picture better to have a front view of the Warrior. But would you say that you like it? I have been thinking of doing this for a while but just like you I didn't have the balls to start cuttin up my plastics.

Also love the duct tape hood cover lol

ssssssshhhhhhhh dont look at it its just mock up when its dun i will unveil it

i cut the flair peices off the sides and cut about 1.5 in off the bottom then rounded the edges and smoothed it up its nice i love it wish i wouldve done it months ago!!!!

Lol yeah. Where can I buy a FSR Custom hood scoop lololololololol

OMG..I just got it your new prototype part is under the duct tape :O I WANT SEE!!!

Sorry I am little slow when it gets late at night lol...

That had to take forever with a Dremil! I love the Rappy 350 style hood!

Not reallly used a 1.5in cutoff wheel and as fast as I. Wanted to cut it it cut it it moved faster then I felt comfertable didn't take but 30 min

Nice. I heard a jig saw works best, but I don't like how it turns out compared to like... A box knife or a Dremil.

Well I didn't take the henders off so I didn't trust a jig and a dremil just seemed perfict for it and it did awsome! Took a couple files and sand paper to smooth it out

Back