horsepower

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
True it's hard on motors but we never said it wouldn't, most 20 psi motors are short life drag motors that wouldn't run but about 10 passes before a rebuild

Weston, there is a drag guy that's going to be pushing 160hp, 25psi, 10.5:1 piston, 4mil crank, and it's supposedly going to last along time.

87, I have nothing to say. But LOLOLOLOLOLOL

alot of disels dnt even run over 20lbs so thats a ton of boost, the 3 lbs that im running is just a base line i may move it up to 5lbs but the guestimations im making i should but high 20's or mid 30's

oh yeah i was just picking yall keep talking big boost numbers so i thought i would throw that out there. Daddys truck makes 550hp and 2,000ft/lbs of torque.

ALL DIESEL MOTORS MUST HAVE ATLEAST 17:1 to ignite most pickups are around 19-21:1 compression with5 psi boost added on to that. You can easily push a diesel past20 psi but it is a short life motor and if a diesel turbo oil seal goes out while running that motor will run a way and say good by to that one

Daddys truck is turned up so hot that in i think 5 years it has went through 6 turbos i think being under so much pressure because he is hauling loads of about 95,000 pounds and it breaks the shaft in half on them. they cost about $1500-2000.

Hell even a 3 valve head woulda helped alot. COME ON yamaha!! Thou i guess the warrior was made for mainly trails and light farm duty haha

And im the one that derails threads? Sheesh

hey man im trying to get back on topic hah.

Callin Bones out... How long have you had you +4 crank? Strokers just scare me for reliability. If i was to strictly race mine then you better believe i'd be a 446.

I understand that the Hotrod cranks and stroker pistons are getting hard to find?

Back