horsepower

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only number 40 I see YFM 350 motor hitting is MPH... Well, maybe MPG, if it's ridden soft...

na the 446 will hit 40 but itll be a slow revver. it will put out more torque than a 450 though, those things have weak numbers on torque

also a yfz has too high of a compression for a turbo

False. There are turbos running with 10.5:1 compression on a Raptor 700r...

False. There are turbos running with 10.5:1 compression on a Raptor 700r...

BS a quad my be diff but the more boost you run the less compression you gotta run, that way when full boost hits it doesnt blow head gaskets, are even worse grenade the entire motor.

Yeah. Sooooo, you can still do it. Or you can run alky, or E85 or e98...

BS a quad my be diff but the more boost you run the less compression you gotta run, that way when full boost hits it doesnt blow head gaskets, are even worse grenade the entire motor.

Idk what to tell ya. Because there are people doing it with no problems.

20 is a ton of boost for a small turbo. Your getting dumber from my posts? Explain that to me, your the one that told me that you can't run a piston with the compression over 8.5:1 with a turbo. I was just explaining that you can. I'm so dumb for that...

Im with rappy those guys running 20+ lbs boost on a already high comp motors have already changed their motor setups to compensate for the extra power and head pressures with these motors

You can run 14.6:1 with 112 octane on stock cranks in 450's so its possible

Any forced induction setup needs low compression like 8.5:1

Here is my post exactly..... "LIKE" Meaning 8.5:1 is an example of the compression needed to run high boost. I never said thats the only ratio you can run... Maybe from now on ill throughtly explain it soo you young guns can comprehend.

20 is a ton of boost for a small turbo. Your getting dumber from my posts? Explain that to me, your the one that told me that you can't run a piston with the compression over 8.5:1 with a turbo. I was just explaining that you can. I'm so dumb for that...

20 is a high psi for lots of sized turbos. Mean tons of heat and less reliability for the motor. Any type of boost is super hard on any motor no matter the size.

Im with rappy those guys running 20+ lbs boost on a already high comp motors have already changed their motor setups to compensate for the extra power and head pressures with these motors

You can run 14.6:1 with 112 octane on stock cranks in 450's so its possible

10.50:1 isnt that high of a compression anyway.... now 14:1 is alot. Thats for a N/A motor only.

Back