Holy Hell!!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well what do you think their worth??
The one I looked at ran good, it didn't smoke or anything..
Heres a pic of it.
honda250_zps4c9901f2.jpg

He wanted $700 for it, but said he would go as low as $400..

Thats a nice one! Scoop that thing up for 400. Id pay that for it. You will never kill it and they are dead reliable. And they will go through some ****!

Last edited:
I really dunno?
Cause I know where theres a 98' Blaster for $800 right now. I would rather have the blaster I think.

But I could put that extra $400 toward my hybrid, or put it into the honda...

Up to you. Myself, im not a fan of blasters. I really liked the old hondas. Lot of fun for 400. Blaster would be better for fast trails. For just cruzin and bombing around the Hondas the one

id go with the blaster. love mine and it will kick my warriors ass anyday! (stroker crank helps that a little too) they are super easy to work on and cheap to upgrade too.

Ya I dunno. I'll have to see whats around at the end of January? I don't really have the money to buy either of them right now. lol

^^ lol dude save up! blasters are a blast! (its in the name for fucks sake!)

I'd go with the honda. Just as much fun, and even more reliable. Love em. If you get that mathius, ditch the carb and throw on either a trx300 unit, or a 300ex unit. The carbs on the 250 are all mechanical. The 300 fourtrax is a vacuum carb. They perform great. Web has several cams for it. I have their stage 1 on mine. Don't need HD springs with that one. Excellent all around cam. And, swapping a X/EX top end on it super easy. Only need the head, piston, and timing chain. Good stuff for cheap.

Last edited:
Iv just ridden one blaster they are peppy little fuckers, but unless ur 5" nothing 100 pounds they are very cramped... Id haft to vote for the honda, u can beat the **** outtta that thing and it wont die

Your a freaking midget! I would go Honda just to be different lol ive had quite a few blasters, fun but not what I would use for a trail bike, they are to warm blooded for a trail bike in Texas

Well I did kinda like that Honda. But everyone on here knows what a huge fan of 2 strokes I'am..
But I want something dirt cheap, and easy to work on... That honda didn't look that easy to work on, and like was mentioned before. I would be a bit concerned about part availability.

I dunno? I found a Kawasaki Mojave for $800 today, it looks pretty cool.. I just don't like the look of the honda, it's not sporty enuf.. lol

There are plenty of parts available for it. Remember, it is only a short stroke 300. They are easy to work on. I know those engine pretty well. Worst part about them is having to remove the primary clutch to replace the timing chain. Not hard to do, just time consuming. I love em. The mojave is a great little bike. Tough as nails, and fun to ride. Worst part is the induction system, ditch that **** and make your own air box. Performance parts are getting harder to find for them. Especially exhaust systems. CWR still makes big bore and stroker kits for them. The KLR cdi is a common swap.

@pat, good lord! You are like a walking talking encyclopedia of atv knowledge! :)

Back