Holy Hell!!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah last canada day ...i was walking though a crowd and someone grabbed me and tried to toss me to the ground so i popped him (the cop) and laid the fucker out , then i said oops as the other 3 of the bastards slammed me to the pavement then put the billy bats to me !!

yeah last canada day ...i was walking though a crowd and someone grabbed me and tried to toss me to the ground so i popped him (the cop) and laid the fucker out , then i said oops as the other 3 of the bastards slammed me to the pavement then put the billy bats to me !!
I got into it with an RCMP. He was try'n to blame me, and a friend for some BS we had no part of. There was only 2 of them..
The one arrested my friend while the other gave me the gears.
So I decided to have a smoke.

The fucker told me I couldn't light it.. We're outside, and theres nobody around, get fucked pig!!
So I lit it anyway. Then he reached out, and slapped the smoke out of my mouth.. So I reached out, and punched him in his..
Had a couple of drags of my smoke, and peacefully went and sat in the back of the cop car..

At least there was someone I knew in the drunk tank that night. :iagree:

I unfortunately have to agree with you.. Not that I don't like ripp'n the dunes, but I have way more fun on the trails around here.
Riding that 490 on the trails would be bad for several reasons.

So I have decided I'm gonna buy a blaster to rip the trails this spring. Or maybe a LT250R if I can find one at a decent price.

Like this one http://denver.craigslist.org/mcy/3464819917.html

I thought it looked a little funky but couldn't tell why
That was a common problem with the LT's from the 80's.. The changed them up a bit in 89', and they were a better frame. But of course they discontinued them in 92'. :tdown:
They were a special order in 93'..

Yah I had 2 of them when I was younger. I had an 89', and a 91'.
I loved them, and raced 250 enduro cross with my 91'...

They do haul pretty good, but they have some down falls as well.

The stock front shocks are junk, and the rear axle bends really easy..
I also found the seat on them kind of uncomfortable. But a +2 steering stem would help put you in a better riding position.

Yah I never had any problems with the motor in either of mine. Popped the head gasket on my 89' once, but that was the only problem I ever had.

Rebuilt my 91' cause the compression was get'n low, then I sold it.

I wouldn't mind having one, but I am more familiar with the assblasters. I've rebuilt several and it seems you can really get them to go. My wife didn't like our last one cause it was "wheelie happy". But I have fun on them.

I Had two of those honda 250 four strokes. Wish I never sold em. They could not be killed! I love those things. Ugly and slow but still fun

I Had two of those honda 250 four strokes. Wish I never sold em. They could not be killed! I love those things. Ugly and slow but still fun
Well thats what I've heard about them. I rode that 89', and found it really gutless. But buddy said it needed a tune up. It actually got going a decent speed...

I figured if I cut the racks off, gave the plastics a trim, and tossed some different rims/tires at it. (You know. Put the old bitch on a diet) Smaller rear tire...
Well.. It wouldn't look half bad. :tup: And it might be a bit faster??

Same thing I did to both of mine. They actually go pretty good. Great for the woods. My wife and I both had one. Rode the piss out of em. Some parts are hard to find but ebay has a lot. Id buy another one

Back