Holy Hell!!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YAMAHAULER

Reaction score
nva9aq.jpg

2n6cggx.jpg

Sweet!!!
An 800 triple to eh... Bombardier didn't make to many of those motors, they were only in production for a couple of years.

I thought about doing something like this the other night when everyone was pick'n on Polaris's, and using an older trailblazer 250 chassis. (which can be found pretty cheap)

I still might! I know where theres a Polaris 700 twin just begging to be tossed in something.

Drag bikes, Weird. to me they are like the drag queens of the ATV world, and you might as well take out the A in ATV when talking about them. STV is more like it.

The whole "I can go fast in a straight line faster then you" on a quad is something I can't wrap my brain around.

Drag bikes, Weird. to me they are like the drag queens of the ATV world, and you might as well take out the A in ATV when talking about them. STV is more like it.

The whole "I can go fast in a straight line faster then you" on a quad is something I can't wrap my brain around.
Oh come on.. Hitt'n the dunes is fun though!
It's like the worlds biggest sandbox. :atv:

Drag racing is drag racing. Doesn't matter what it is on, I like it. Best racing out there. It is real racing. One shot and that's it, make it or brake it. No 500 laps bullshit. I'd like to ride it. I wanna see Mathius' bike in the dunes.

On a quad yes i stand behind your comment.

Tha'd be sweet dude. That is where that bike belongs.
I unfortunately have to agree with you.. Not that I don't like ripp'n the dunes, but I have way more fun on the trails around here.
Riding that 490 on the trails would be bad for several reasons.

So I have decided I'm gonna buy a blaster to rip the trails this spring. Or maybe a LT250R if I can find one at a decent price.

Last edited:
I'd go with the 250. Little more room, and a power valve.
Ya, but their starting to get hard to find parts for these days.
A blaster is way cheaper to buy, and work on, and parts are plentiful.

I've had my eye on an 89' honda 250 fourtrax 2x4.. The guy that has it will sell it to me for $400 bucks, but it's a kinda gutless old bugger!
Their as tuff as snake **** rolled in sand, and dried in the sun!! And those old honda 250 4 strokes are indescribable!
But it's not really my style..

Ya, but their starting to get hard to find parts for these days.
A blaster is way cheaper to buy, and work on, and parts are plentiful.

I've had my eye on an 89' honda 250 fourtrax 2x4.. The guy that has it will sell it to me for $400 bucks, but it's a kinda gutless old bugger!
Their as tuff as snake **** rolled in sand, and dried in the sun!! And those old honda 250 4 strokes are indescribable!
But it's not really my style..

You can really wake those 2v hondas up. They use the same head bolt pattern as the 250x/w300ex. You can do a P&P on the 4v X/EX head (need the 4v piston), drop in a cam, carb, and exhaust, and they make a great little powerhouses. The TRX300 has a slightly longer stroke. I personally wouldn't look too close at the old 250 4trax, they have the J arm frame and are always loose. Get a TRX300 with IFS, or (and this is what I want to do) get an ATC250SX 3wheeler. Hell, the 2c head can make some good power. My 88 300 4x4 is a bitchin quad.

wtf? why not? lol
I got charged for assaulting a cop a few years back..
You can really wake those 2v hondas up. They use the same head bolt pattern as the 250x/w300ex. You can do a P&P on the 4v X/EX head (need the 4v piston), drop in a cam, carb, and exhaust, and they make a great little powerhouses. The TRX300 has a slightly longer stroke. I personally wouldn't look too close at the old 250 4trax, they have the J arm frame and are always loose. Get a TRX300 with IFS, or (and this is what I want to do) get an ATC250SX 3wheeler. Hell, the 2c head can make some good power. My 88 300 4x4 is a bitchin quad.
That sounds like a lot of work..
I want something that I can just get on, and go! No mess'n around with it..

Back