Holy Hell!!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh and both my hondas sold here for 600 and they were no where near as nice as that one

I know the Suzuki lt250r very well! But I want to get something different I think. Plus parts for those old Suzuki's are starting to get scarce..
I think the Blaster is what I'll likely end up buy'n, and I'll keep it mild so I can rip the trails with it.

picked up that 96 Blaster today just trying to figure out the easiest way to get it down the 30" wide basement stairwell so I can tinker with it in warmth and to thaw her out clutch cable and key is frozen.

so I can swap out the front spindals and hubs along with brakes with the warrior ones?
to get rid of the stupid cable drums

If so I may have what you need

Haha! I just remembered I sold my spare set of warrior spindals only thing I still have is the front calipers but hell if I'm putting warrior spindals and hubs on the blasty then she just might get a pair of yfz450 calipers hahaha! as for the rear brake dunno what to do there???

and Josh hit me up when you get back home about the warrior spindals,hubs and rotors and we can work out a deal.

The ball joints are wrong I dont remember which one but i think you can make em work but i dont remember how...

For the rear you have a couple options, there's a guy onblasterforum that makes a bolt on kit to use street bike rear calipers on it, or you can use a banshee axle, carrier, sprocket hub, and brake rotor assembly and make your own caliper mount.

BTW a banshee axle is +3 on a blaster.

you'll need 03+up blaster spindles , warrior hubs , rotors, master w/ lines and calipers

That's if you wanna do it the stupid expensive way...

If I remember right the upper arm is non tapered so you can drill and tap that joint but i just cant remember everything ive looked up or researched lol

Back