HELP...final full scale mock up!!!!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would make it out of steel. The outside diameter probably wouldn't matter. The inside diameter probably is not real critical either as long as it isn't too sloppy and slides over the center of the axle. The length is what will be important. As far as failure, I don't know what would happen.

i would imagine you want to be close to the inside race dimensions, you dont want that thing to hit the balls and cage

IMG_3168.jpg

IMG_3167.jpg

th_IMG_3157.jpg

when

when i get it all together (today mabey) how do i get it on qotm? only if its worthy! and i want to put YFM350.COM stickers all over it!!!! how do i get them?

sorry for the off track ques..i know how much ppl hate that...and mrjim thats look beautiful....im excited to see what shell look like when shes done...and what we can get stickers lol

np with off track.....people helpin people thats what it all about....when i assemble it (today) im gonna start a new 1! this one is done, you see the black on that f/r sticker!? im gonna PM deadlast now........im guessin he takes paypal

still painting!!!!! almost done! just the little shits now! i called rustoleum and im gettin refunded 4 all my paint! told him i didnt like hammered effect and he offered full refund, i didn't even bitch!!!!

i gotta send him pics! im gonna be "rustoleum" poster boy:haha:

You get her together yet man .... Make sure to get pics of the roller with the motor in before you put the body on

Last edited:
HUH? talk to me bro, i dumped this motor outta frame to get it out. I scared to put it back in w/o damaging paint job..................carb off..... boot on................suggestions?

Carb off ... Stick a piece of rope or something thought the eyelet looking thing on the top the back side of the motor to hold on to with one hand and hold on to exhaust port whit the other .... Tape off the frame rails than lean it into the mounts

You get her together yet man .... Make sure to get pics of the roller with the motor in before you put the body on

what roller you talking about, chain roller? and **** i cant get it together, i gotta wait like 3 + days before i can clear it, i already tryed and paint wrinkled (did it in incompiscuose area) its completely done thou, i may put it together and clear it after the fact

Back